Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
(15-11-2016, 09:18 AM)Dom Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 09:28 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: why not try to set up a longish term event where players use nothing but a new character which you play every week or when ever ,like the fluffy events yuri tried to do a year or two ago

Yeah Troll, you should do this! I think a lot of people would play if there were permanent servers to do this on. I would happily help run and set this up if devs would be willing spare a couple of servers for something like this.

the way that yuri did i remember, was these accounts had no access to the AH, and they had to use the materials they only earnt in the game or trade with other fluffy members m so no outside help,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I aggree with the reset.

But I see a lot of people who are against aswell.

How about uncrafting every crafted object instead? There are so many objects that are useless/obsolete currently. It would definetly help people get the materials for anything else that is higher?

As for the marketplace items, get 100% of the value back when selling and enable a gold/drop boost (x2/x3) (non legendary and I think there is a higher dropchance currently).

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
If the reset comes true you kill NI for me!
I am playing NI for 4 years now and its always great. Yes, i got good stuff i earned myself and stuff i got donated by players who left the Mod. But if there will be a reset I dont have the time i had like 3-4 years before to level up quickly and earn mats and gold to get some nice characters again. I would leave the mod and i think many other people do so.

Greets,
Mike.
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
here it doesn't concern Legendary things, here a fashion means the time spent in it, people very much went to a lot of trouble to be in this place what are now.

Bullshit to reset everything. If you really want to start over again quicksell everything and don't use the ah. Simple as that.
Yes reset. I'd really like to see everyone starting from the very beginning, BUT don't do a reset for Warband, that would be bad indeed. I want to see it happen with NI being released for Bannerlord, like this case is around in this community for months now.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I support reset 100%

Make NI Great again.
How about reset everyones assist xp, mats they looted/sold/crafted and all legendaries be returned to their orignal owner. This way all people that got scammed or sold their legendary on AH for 1 gold get a second chance to redo all their deals.

All the people that bought their items with real life currency ( which is against the rules) would be screwed.

Only problem I see with this is the AFG people, the people who quit the game like a year or two ago. What would stop them from coming back and selling their items to someone for real life money.

Most people on the forums wouldnt like this idea, since they are the ones who got rich from trading and would be dissapointed from all their trading hours gone.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
no pls
I think, reset would be a good idea because the game at this point is quite boring if it were not that hard to get good stuff. It takes too much time to start anew. I worked hard to have the items what i have now (around 4 years without legendary loot). If NI has been reset, I will not play from the beginning because I do not have that much time. But in this situation there is no good way in my opinion.
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath