Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
if you reset, what's the point of playing anyway? It'll all be for nothing once NI2 is out
(16-11-2016, 12:34 AM)Soviet Wrote: if you reset, what's the point of playing anyway? It'll all be for nothing once NI2 is out
But i can't wait a year.... 

Really people the game is not broken so much that a reset needs to take place.

(15-11-2016, 08:54 PM)Coconut Wrote: How about reset everyones assist xp, mats they looted/sold/crafted and all legendaries be returned to their orignal owner. This way all people that got scammed or sold their legendary on AH for 1 gold get a second chance to redo all their deals.

All the people that bought their items with real life currency ( which is against the rules) would be screwed.

Only problem I see with this is the AFG people, the people who quit the game like a year or two ago. What would stop them from coming back and selling their items to someone for real life money.

Most people on the forums wouldnt like this idea, since they are the ones who got rich from trading and would be dissapointed from all their trading hours gone.

If you did that most people would stay on top i know for a fact being in a shop with 4 people i would not be surprised if my self had more than 100m just from xp and game.

Not that bad of a idea but once again wait a year or so.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Probally not possible anyways.. We shall see how the fluffy event goes. Sounds like a lot of teamwork is gonna be involved, especially in raising the house crafting
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Without reading anything but the first post, I was hoping for a reset with the release of Bannerlords NI, whenever it is to launch. But generally I share the opinion of resetting, would add a lot more fun. On the other hand, people would not get to see anything of the old times (mostly loots ehh).
Not to sound like a party pooper but even if we resetted the Community, in due time it would still fall back into the same rythm.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
I think it´s more about making the game more of a challenge again, not to reset peoples wealth, especially now with the recent changesSmile
It seems to be more about the fun factor rather than making it a challenge. If one wants a challenge there is ragnarok that ppl do not play that often these days, one can see so much more normal and hard runs. That indictates an easy wipe is not what majority of players enjoy.

The reset would result in Normal being as difficult as Rag is now (with all players being redshirts). At least for a long time until ppl'd get reasonable gear again.
they wanted in order to if only for you reset Other games so as Csgo, league of legends and other games and to start anew after this many hours of playing?

it isn't a game of the type Tetris, you will lose and you are starting anew.

I am a newer player who has started playing in the last year. I feel like I have just started to make some real progress. If they did a reset, and I lost all that time and effort spent leveling and collecting gold, I would probably stop playing the mod.

The game is still difficult for those of us who do not have the high tear gear. If you finding the game to be to easy, and want to make it more of a challenge, then I would recommend doing so on a personal level.

Make a new character and don't help it with your other characters. You could make a new house for your new characters and collectively decide as a group to play your new characters without any outside help. For more of a challenge go solo with your new character, dont join a house, don't accept any outside help, craft all your own gear or buy things at or above the crafting costs. Just a brain storm of ideas here but things like this might give you the reset feeling your looking for without resetting the mod for everyone else.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Should realy lock this we already got a answer before this tread happend.

The topic has change to entertainment for people... to the good and the bad lol.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|