Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
I don't see why it should be locked. Dom wanted to know what other people thought of the idea. It is still open for discussion, it won't happen in the current mod anyway. But it will whenever Bannerlord happens.
why dont you all give your gear away for free and start over as a group of 16 and play on beginner
if not just create a new character and dont invite him into your house. there you have your fun
(23-11-2016, 05:44 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: why dont you all give your gear away for free and start over as a group of 16 and play on beginner
if not just create a new character and dont invite him into your house. there you have your fun

Already going to happen.
(23-11-2016, 06:30 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(23-11-2016, 05:44 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: why dont you all give your gear away for free and start over as a group of 16 and play on beginner

Already going to happen.

Nuh Kaas dont do the same mistake and leave (maybe im getting the Message wrong)

Anyways,some people also want that everyone has to start over. I can understand that,but as everyone else said,its kinda useless and would just kill the Community. Also Bannerlord is coming up aswell,i really hope NI gets transfered to that(with a complete wipe of course)

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
(23-11-2016, 06:42 PM)Lirania Wrote:
(23-11-2016, 06:30 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Already going to happen.

Nuh Kaas dont do the same mistake and leave (maybe im getting the Message wrong)

Anyways,some people also want that everyone has to start over. I can understand that,but as everyone else said,its kinda useless and would just kill the Community. Also Bannerlord is coming up aswell,i really hope NI gets transfered to that(with a complete wipe of course)

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=57658

Wink
Reset imminent. Commencing reset in 3, 2, 1.
DROP * FROM ni_db;
sudo ni_db.sh
Done.

The possibilities.
A game that is that hard to complete should never need a reset. I can understand that they reset Diablo because you can gather gear very quickly but a game that requires that much playtime should not be reset imo. We need more players, that is the current issue. Not the amount of legendaries. We need new modes, new things to acquire.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Hold up
I thought the dev's had ended this one by saying there won't be a reset tell NI 2

Also Jalau Warband needs more players
For a mode of this type NI is doing great
Surely there will be none. Relax. That would shatter to piece this already too small community. Many would go.
When it comes to NI2 and what happens with our current accounts then, like always talking about when Bannerlord will be there, the answer is: when it will be, it will be, if it will someday. Or maybe never.
(20-12-2017, 12:18 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Hold up
I thought the dev's had ended this one by saying there won't be a reset tell NI 2

Also Jalau Warband needs more players
For a mode of this type NI is doing great

Very good point. Warband as a whole has few players compared to a few years ago