Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
(14-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Rexa Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Winter Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 10:48 PM)Rexa Wrote: If the reset gets accepted by the majority, when will it take place?

No.

It is interesting to see people's opinions, but no.

that means there won't be a reset even if the majority wants to?

Yup. 55% of the voting community will not force 45% of the voting community and everyone else in the game to lose all of their stuff and start over.
(14-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Rexa Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Winter Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 10:48 PM)Rexa Wrote: If the reset gets accepted by the majority, when will it take place?

No.

It is interesting to see people's opinions, but no.

that means there won't be a reset even if the majority wants to?

"No" , "but no" nice reading skills Rexa
I voted yes too this, however I remain entirely neutral toward this.

I can only see this working if there are increased EXP and Gold/Crafting mat drop chances. I'm not saying a 100% drop rate of lumps or anything but I think it should just be ever so slightly increased for the first week.

Another would be double drops. So instead of receiving 1x Hardened Metal, we receive 2x Hardened Metal. With normal drop rates.

It does look as if this will not pass. But I do believe from a personal stand point it would be very interesting and entertaining! Smile

I do believe a full reset was already agreed upon by the community a few months ago for when Nord Invasion V2 comes out on Bannerlord. With the logic behind that being "New game, new account."
whether that requires a second website/forum to be opened up so people can enjoy both the current NI, or the new NI. Or you're able too just link the two together.

The only thing that is throwing me off a full reset is the fact that just because some people are rich does not mean that everyone within the community is also as rich. I am only just finally starting to get respectable looking gear on my Warden.

I would be fine if we were to do a full gold crafting mats and Legendary item reset... but just keep craftable items but I know that will just create a negative point so people can just ignore that point. Smile

Also, I noticed in true NI style some people have flamed this idea... Just because YOU do not like what another person has said does not make you right because you think different than them, no more than it makes them more right than you. This is just simply an opinion thread.
There have been a couple of other points that have been already brought up, but from my perspective, a reset couple split the mod into two. Half being the players for the idea and are ready for the grind and the other half are the group that would prefer the game as is. With bannerlord in our sights I don't think the grinding will be possible in the amount of time we have between the making of bannerlord. Reset will definetely turn many users away from the mod as they have spent up to the last 4/5 years playing the mod only to see everything they have built up, taken away from them. And so I am sorry to say, but I am not for the idea :/
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

I'll talk to bluzark about hosting a kind of fluffy event tomorrow, if I can I'll host it weekly.
Wait for ni 2.

Not much point in a rest if people still play this mod every day.

Economy is fucking shit with the loot system making more people salty than any thing.

New people dont need the best gear when most severs have the best wepons in it. To add craftables are all you need to beat hard and probably rag atm.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
All of the rich people probably got there gear handed down from richer people leaving the game, or loots so why not.
Then everyone has a chance to get rich
(15-11-2016, 04:22 AM)Bubbles Wrote: All of the rich people probably got there gear handed down from richer people leaving the game, or loots so why not.
Then everyone has a chance to get rich

Everyone still has the chance to get rich throw trades,loots and gifts. Also a lot more people are sharing gear now this is a grate way to make it all faster. Just be mindful for who partner(s) are as they need to think a lot like you.

Not to long ago i was a red shirt looking at Nka,Slayer,...thinking how i will get to the 1%. People like that do all 2-3 things i said trades,loots and gifts add the fact that most of them have 2-7k+ hours just on ni.

Ni does not have goals altho you can set ones yourself and being rich does not need to be one of them.

Myn i guess was 
  • Solo normal,hard,rag (2/3)
  • Make all heros (12/12) 
  • Be in the 1% (sure.)
  • Overtake Slayer

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Mine currently are:
- Get 3m cav xp just by kills (2,75m/3m)
- Solo normal, hard, rag, cav (done/done/1 chosen + odin left after 3 players joined and died right away after thor, still consider that a victory in a way/done)

Once I am finished with those two, I just dont know what else to do, I have one hero of every class, and they are all sufficiently equipped to get top scores/be useful already. All of that after just one year, with quite a few extended breaks. Voted yes for a full reset, because personally I feel like that would be a lot of fun, but I also get the point a few of you made, that it will drive a lot of players away, ultimately killing the mod. Then again, the influx of new players who might actually stay for longer could counter-balance that.
(14-11-2016, 09:28 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: why not try to set up a longish term event where players use nothing but a new character which you play every week or when ever ,like the fluffy events yuri tried to do a year or two ago

Yeah Troll, you should do this! I think a lot of people would play if there were permanent servers to do this on. I would happily help run and set this up if devs would be willing spare a couple of servers for something like this.
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014