Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fluffy Event Idea
Since i suggested this  on the resetting of the community thread, some people liked the idea , so im just wanting to gauge what interest people would have, if a regular event possibly once a week would happen, 

Kassovic has said he will talk to bluzark about running the event 
Im happy to help to run the event, but Thursday is a good day for me, due to commitments on Friday 
If someone from NA is around they might be able to run the NA side of things, since it might be a little early for Americans to join the event if i host them 

Possible rules:

The Fluffy Character would only be used in fluffy events 
Materials can only been earn't from in game, or trading with other fluffy players  
There will be a house for fluffy characters to be part of and trade in 
This will be a event which anyone can join in on, 
Any legendaries looted can not be sold outside of the fluffy house,

Would people be against people who have already got a fluffy character being used  again, i dont think anyone was really well equipped 

Please leave your feedback in what other rules you think could be used,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I would love to take part in the event and help run it if needed. I think the rules so far are good, however is it possible to stop one character from viewing the Auction Hall?
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014
Already started process of getting fluffy house out of bankrupcy.
Talked to Kip and fluffy script on website needs to be updated (the one preventing interaction with AH)
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(15-11-2016, 10:56 AM)YuriTheRed Wrote: Already started process of getting fluffy house out of bankrupcy.
Talked to Kip and fluffy script on website needs to be updated (the one preventing interaction with AH)

Thank you Yuri,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Meme4loot

Question: you can only play the fluffy char during fluffy events? Why not have a fluffy server be avalible on a certain day per week?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(15-11-2016, 11:01 AM)Looter Wrote: Meme4loot

Question: you can only play the fluffy char during fluffy events? Why not have a fluffy server be avalible on a certain day per week?

it would require a admin to be present so no one from outside comes and drops good stuff and helps the team
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
The event schedules for a week looks like this (afaik): 
Monday   Tuesday   Wednesday   Thurday   Friday   Saturday   Sunday   
NoneTHWoSTHNoneTrickster/CCWoS/Trickster/CC

Like Troll said I have work to do at Fridays.

Ruleset:
The Fluffy Character would only be used in fluffy events 
- If you get caught you are no longer welcome at future fluffy events.

Materials can only been earn't from in game, or trading with other fluffy players
- fluffy script will prevent you from buying any material or item from the Auction Hall.
- No trading with non-fluffy characters.
- Working as a team to get something crafted is highly recommended, however if you wish to achieve goals on your own, no one will stop you.

There will be a house for fluffy characters to be part of and trade in
- A fluffy character is not allowed to leave the house at any time.
- Accidentally leaving the fluffy house can occur, but will raise suspicion.
- Trading is only limited to other fluffy accounts.

This will be a event which anyone can join in on
- In the event server usual gamerules apply , you break them, you're gone.
- No excessive amount of leeching/afking since teamwork is highly required.
- Only fluffy characters may join the event server. 

Any legendaries looted can not be sold outside of the fluffy house

I guess that's most of the rules being take care of, if someone know any other rule to add, let us know.

Quote:you can only play the fluffy char during fluffy events? Why not have a fluffy server be avalible on a certain day per week?
Playing on a event server will help us enforce the rules better, and with a fluffy server available non-fluffy character may join.

Edit: Lol adding a table fucks up the forums
So ironman mode?
This would be a lot of fun, maybe try get everyone who wishes to participate in one teamspeak to discuss choosing roles, e.g. which crafting tier as we can't have all blacksmiths etc as otherwise we won't have any support gear. Would the fluffy characters require tags? (only asking as I want to set mine up asap)
Before we used Fluffy_ tags, and you were required to created completely new character

Creating new characters doesn't take much so it can all be decided on first Fluffy event
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do