Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Activity rewards
I had this idea about how to make more people interested in staying.  The idea is simple, a small reward of gold and exp for playing each day.

The reward would gradually increase with the weekly Days and reset on monday. its not meant to sky rocket you in leveling but as a means of keeping you coming back for more.

I'm not sure about the amount tough, nothing to extreme but subtle enough to help with the leveling i suppose.

What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Shit idear because not everyone can play ervery day and its stupid to reset on Monday because TH and CM Event is Thuseday Big Grin
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
One problem with stuff like that is, that you need some sort of minimum time to play til you get the reward. Otherwise you could simply start NI, join a server and that's it.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
good idea.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(16-11-2016, 01:46 PM)Faravin Wrote: good idea.

Because you play 24/7 Tongue
Could just make it a 7 day login bonus on the website. Each day you login you get like 500 gold, if you miss one day you can't get the bonus for that week anymore
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Aw man, I love doing these. Free stuff is great except for the inflation.
Should do the opposite if you don't log on within half a year it's a reset lol

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-11-2016, 06:15 AM)Woody Wrote: Should do the opposite if you don't log on within half a year it's a reset lol

There are many free games out there that run this system unless you are a donator Wink
Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y % of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing