Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Charity action for Lirania
Listen up guys!

A valuable member of NI community, Lirania, is back!
Some time ago she's decided to quit and gave away her stuff worth heavy millions.
Luckily, she couldn't stand it to stay away from us. Smile
Many or most of you know her well from in-game and forum as a very nice and empathic person, always ready to give a hand.
It is time to for us to give a hand to her.

So, let me start the charity action, I strongly hope you will join. The money goes to Lirania, so she gets at least something to start with. Should you want to donate some items or cash, PM Lirania directly and please post in this thread to encourage others. RG gear is the most welcome, as this is the char she wishes to gear up first, but any donation will be most appreciated.

To begin I'm donating a Swadian Helmet.

PS. Christmas is coming, it's time to show the Heart
Naaaw x:
Indeed,i couldn´t stand to stay away from this Community. It is a great one after all. I met alot of nice people and this Mod helped me through rough times aswell.

But i dont feel good about this Charity stuff...I don´t even know what to say. I don´t expect anyone to participate in this. People already helped me back in the early days,when i was a little lvl 40 Commando Scrub. Struggling to even get useful on normal mode.
Some proably think "what a retard giving away all the Stuff and then returning after 2 months".
I don´t regret that decision at all. Alot of people helped me to get all that Stuff,and the game got somewhat boring since i focused to much on Loot(even tho i had really decent Stuff) and so i wanted to give something back.

Anyways if you do not want to participate in this Charity for any Reason,its fine. But,as Bobo said. Christmas is coming up very soon. And i just want you to remember thoose newer Players.
Support them in any way. Even if its just joining a Beginner Server to help out those newer Players understand the game.(Thanks to Angar for that,if you remember it from today.
God. I´m once again writing to much. Things like that just...get to me in a special way due to my past IRL experiences.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Welcome back!

I will give you something, id pls!

[Image: 17fb177731.jpg]
Steel Gaunts from me Wink
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
I offer the most important items for the Christmas season. Pm id
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

What a retard giving away all the stuff and then returning after two months. Tongue

Welcome back Smile Next time I loot a thing you can have it if you are still around.
I remember your giveaway, I entered it on my first month of playing this game for bronze bolts back when I only had gold bolts, a repeater and I was a complete noob. 3 of my friends actaully won the giveaway for the shield, mittens and DB.

I'll check what I can gift from my inventory that I don't need, if I can't find anything I'll have to wait til my next loot Wink
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
No need
(22-11-2016, 11:27 PM)Winter Wrote: What a retard giving away all the stuff and then returning after two months. Tongue

Welcome back Smile  Next time I loot a thing you can have it if you are still around.
I knew someone would come up with that quote :b

Thank you (:
But i do expect a Nem Flower soon Sad

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Thanks to everyone so far, that is why I always say NI community is second to none.
I hope more will follow, especially the ones who got the stuff from Lirania during the abovementioned giveaway (tip! tip!) Wink