Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MrocznyKutang : AFK / Insulting Admin
I get a PM telling me that guy was AFK for a while on the server in a corner not contributing to the team. I join the server, asked for him , nothing happened. Couple of rounds later I kicked him since he was still AFK. He came back just in time for the respawn wave on a full server and next thing he does, is going AFK again. Didn't seem to have understood the first kick, I kicked him again. He came back then it just kept getting worse and since we can't temp ban, I had kicked him and put a password for a few minutes so he can calm down, but too late.. the harm was done ! (insert dramatic music here)

(04-12-2012, 10:45 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:I get a PM telling me that guy was AFK for a while on the server in a corner not contributing to the team. I join the server, asked for him , nothing happened. Couple of rounds later I kicked him since he was still AFK. He came back just in time for the respawn wave on a full server and next thing he does, is going AFK again. Didn't seem to have understood the first kick, I kicked him again. He came back then it just kept getting worse and since we can't temp ban, I had kicked him and put a password for a few minutes so he can calm down, but too late.. the harm was done ! (insert dramatic music here)

Warned.