Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is Heavy Pilums Ammo Holder in the works?
Title says it all really, Is Heavy Pilums Ammo Holder in the works? I could look at doing it if no one on the dev team is doing it already, I dont want to waste my time if its already done by someone else.

Its a bit sad that it has no back attachment ammo holder, one the reasons I crafted them was for the change of outfit :Big Grin thought they would have the same one as Pilums
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
no
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(29-11-2016, 02:47 PM)Terath Wrote: no

Thanks for the Feedback. If I made one would you add it into the game? 

I was just going to take the existing Pilums holder and swap the Pilums for Heavy Pilums but with the same or very similar holder.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
Quote:I was just going to take the existing Pilums holder and swap the Pilums for Heavy Pilums but with the same or very similar holder.

ehh.. I'm not too fond of just using the same pilum holster and swapping the pilums in it for heavy pilums. Feels like a very cheap way to do a model and I don't particularly like it. If you want to get a model in the game, impress me, and it'll probably get in.  Tongue
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
impressing you can't be that hard.

*unzips*