Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Stealing stuff from Vlka/Benschie
So I became VLKA Leader/Caption with out knowing fully were gear came from and got about this from Benschie when i joined. 
(Got this for asking what he wants to do with his mats on him today) Benschie: if you think you can get a deal for em go nuts

So on 2/12/2016 Brennanx was asking for Sniper gear so after some questions like.. Would you even play lol? 

He took some gear (He still had the bank pw so there was no stopping him anyway)
Stag - could of been his idk
Black arrows - not even vlka banks it tee's (Afg vlka player)
Royal Scale Set - could of been his idk

At the time Benschie was hard to talk to as work/life so Brennanx sent the bank his Vals,Sok,Ags (Benschie was fine with VLKA meabers using some of his gear) He also had his pw at the time which i did not (Do now)

Today Benschie came online and said this

[Image: e284c2c7b54c3232472a0a8a9a538875.png]

So all i want is 

1. Did he sell Mjolnir to the marketplace ...
2. Did he do the same with the other stuff as i have this now ...
[Image: 4a33df86a1b3cc062c5e00fc28d2f379.png]

Very lest Black arrows and what even he took of Benschie and sold if he did .... can we get back. If the Stag,etc was his i guess.. im ok with it but really why the fuck would you do that.

Vlkabank ID: 18138
VLKA_Benschie ID: 2437371

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I took the time to check each of these items. None of them were stolen. They were all used properly by their respective owners. The tradeback set up between VLKA_Killjoy and VLKABank for the Black Arrows has been accepted.