Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In-game player health bar
So I've been thinking that it would be a good idea if players were given the option to view other players current health through visible bars, similar to that of barricades. 

I think this would be a good idea as it could really step player cohesion up on the the battlefield, allowing players to be more aware of their teammates situation, and if they need help or not. For example many players choose to use med boxes to help keep other players alive and in combat without them having to run off and heal wasting time. However a lot of the time medics can be unaware of the fact that their teammate may be in need of healing and can often need prompting in chat to start healing, sometimes being to late etc... Therefore this would greatly improve healers effectiveness and at times save players from death.

Another reason i believe player health bars would be a good addition to the game is because knowing the health of your teammate could really help people co-ordinate better. Lets say a player is fighting some Nords in melee and he is both taking and dishing out hits to the AI if i am in another position with a bow firing at some of the ranged AI, not sure if the player needs help or not suddenly he gets killed and I didn't even try to help. having a health bar implemented would help in this situation as I would be able to see if he is close to death or not and know when he needs help and when he doesn't. This could also be applied when fighting with someone as you could see when they are about to die and when the AI will turn on you.

Hope you take my request into consideration and thanks for reading Tongue
good idea Tongue

consider ppl with no particle effects enabled being able to see if there's anyone needing health as particle effects include green healing crosses
Good point Smile
I like the idea. It is on the to-do list.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
yay i look forward to it Big Grin Tongue
This is a great idea, really useful for the run reading an RG's health.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd