Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Simple question
Hello dear NI community, 

I am here to speak about the PrimeSlayer quest and the Legacy of a Hero that have been buffed. Excuse-me, but could anyone give me any valid excuse for its buff to 500k ? 

I am just speechless to see how rewarding it gets for any other class that isn't shielding or dealing damage. As a main Royal Guard, why am I being punished of not being able to fullfil that quest? It doesn't make any sense to me as I would probably never get the kill on high end bosses. And I am not the only one concerned by that annoyance.

We had the issue with crushtrhough, we had a buff to compensate, thank you. But what the hell is this? DPS are already getting double the rewards for killing, meanwhile more passive and useful roles are being left out. 

How are royal guards supposedly getting that reward if everyone else is able to and that we have to shield? I mean even pavise could just start shooting if there is a royal guard shielding the concerned boss. 

So basically here I am:
"Legacy of a Hero
It is well known in norse tales of old, the legend of a war, a war to end all wars. Even their gods would crumble, nature itself would revolt and the world would end. As the nords approach victory, they too approach us, the final stand for Swadia.
  • Kill the following:

• 1 x Nord Sargeant (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord Captain (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord Warlord (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord Commander (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord Prince (1 / 1)

• 1 x Royal Vanguard Commander (1 / 1)

• 1 x Royal Torturer (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord Siege Captain (1 / 1)

• 1 x Princess Dortea (1 / 1)

• 1 x Nord War Marshal (1 / 1)

• 1 x King Ragnar (0 / 1)

• 1 x Heimdallr (1 / 1)

• 1 x Tyr (1 / 1)

• 1 x Loke (0 / 1)

• 1 x Thor (0 / 1)

• 1 x Odin (0 / 1)
  • Reward:

• 200 FP [Image: swadia_sm.jpg]
This quest is available to characters level 52 and up and is repeatable every 7 days."

Stuck with that reward that I will probably never get on my main character meanwhile some people are farming it on different characters.

Can we make it just elligible just once per week per account instead ? Or nerf it back? Or have an alternative quest to all shielding classes that has a lower reward and an alternative objective? I mean it's not fair and not cool at all. I am sorry and not sorry for ranting about this, but I just can't believe that a teamplay based mod is turning to a punishement for people helping the others. 

And don't start teling me "shielders just go afk" it's not true, the only way you could is by playing on a normal server and still you can't for most of the waves. And if you afk as a shielder then you can't shield. It's impossible to afk in rags and hards. And some waves in normal.  

Thank you for reading.

PS: I have this quest that I haven't accomplished since I made that  character.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I've seen RGs complete legacy a lot, usually it involves the boss being cornered and them hitting him with a mjolnir
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Hardest one is Loke. Don't think any thing needs to be done as other boss are easier with rg/zwei in some cases.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I still think quests should be account based instead of character based /shrug
So. You are complain that there is reason now to try and get kills? That there is reward for getting kills, Particularly the high priority ones?

The reason behind the change is to give a actual reward for getting kills in game. In my Experience, The Class that gets the most gold out of a given Rag run is the Shielders. Because if you have a shielder die lets say before Followers, You are almost guaranteed to tome. But if you have the top killer die that same wave you won't unless there is a lot more people dead. That might be different today with everyone spamming maps that you don't even really need shielders for, But taht does not mean that is what the game is going to be balanced around.

That coupled with inflation because the quests have had not been updated in at least 3 years.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

What?! I had no idea quests could be worth so much. I even had to check and sure enough they can be.

Now I regret all those games spent spam healing rather then trying to get the boss kills. XD Okay no I don't, someone had to heal, and someone has to step in and do every role.

I don't have an RG, but I kind of have to agree that it seems silly to have quests worth so much unless you make one for every role on the team(healing, cading, shielding, dps, and you could even make the quests class locked or something). That being said that's a hard thing to implement and I don't expect it to happen anytime soon. So what I would say is make a character that you believe can accomplish this quest the best and play that character as well as your RG.

When you play your RG thank you for being a team player and helping the team be successful. I know team players don't get the glory, reward, or even typically a thank you. But that's just how the world works. With 16 people on a server 14 other people won't get the boss kill either but will benefit from gaining xp and loot from a successful run.

Best of luck and see you on the battlefield! Smile
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Rg can involve so little skill it fair to me.

It can use a 2h almost as good as a Zwei to get the kills needed and with the skill it has in xbow Rg can do quite well.

First character i completed this updated quest on was RG.. Rip
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Being Rg you can still do quests. It maybe slower but it can be done still and you my find some things are easier than others eg..
[Image: 927f9727af72dc3e538cd7b67aeacbce.png]

I stand correcred, it sounds like an RG can do the quests well enough.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!