Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Corsesca. WORTH IT?
Dear NI Item Team,

I was looking for another Pikeman Polearm weapon and i found the "Corsesca" craftable on Housecrafting Attacker level 18.
The threat shows it has 48 thrust damage and i decided to craft it even if it "only" has 48 damage. (Its quite low for a 7m weapon)
After i noticed it is too hard for me to craft i have just bought it for 7m.

To be honest im really disappointed.
The weapon damage of the Corsesca is ingame by 46. I payed 7m for a weapon which deals less damage than a 750k weapon.
The Snakespear has 48 thrust damage and is easier to craft and cheaper.
I don´t get the logic Big Grin
I would be happy about an improvement or a Buff how you ever call it. Smile
In case the Buff is impossible, is it able to get a refund? I think i wouldn´t keep the weapon with that stats.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
The NI team does not offer refunds for trades. However, the Corsesca may be looked at in conjunction with other polearms.
Pretty much right, that is the reason why it's not very popular. Or perhaps there's some other reason, as Snake Spear is also pretty rare, while it's crazy strong for the price. Despite the unpopularity, Corsesca is a decent weap (perhaps not cheap, true) and it has the advantage over the Snake:
1. length of 177 vs 167 - I used to own Snake and I must say it was too short to use from behind cade and that's where the polearms really shine in the hands of Marauder
2. the swing damage of Corseca is 46p (P !) while Snake has 35b. And 46p on a swing is a damn lot, not an easy task to find a stronger one. Mangler is the king here but the price is hohoho.
The Stats on the crafting page are incorrect, and should be changed to be the correct stats, but its still not a terrible pole arm. The Length puts it above the snake spear if for nothing else then being more out of reach of enemies.

On the note of "refund", if you dislike it that much id recommend trying to sell it, or finding someone that is trying to craft it and trade them the materials for the spear, that way you can get something from it.
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear