Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Need Help Getting Account Back
Hello I cant seem to get my old account back I deleted the name off the in-game section awhile ago but not on the website any help would be appreciated thanks!

Character ID: 2467308
You just need to create the name of your character on your in-game section. All the info is stored online.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I've tried that with the exact name as on the web-page still no luck.
Did you get a new warband keycode?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

That might be what it is but I'm fairly sure its the same code, I have two copies tho so not positive but the one I always played this mod on is the one I'm using.
Please join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and copy the id here so we can make sure there is an account tied to your current key.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hey thanks it says my UID is : 2867984
Sorry about the delay. That is indeed a different CD than your old account is one.

Would you like to give the other key a try or would you rather have your account transferred to this one?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
If it's no bother could we use the CD-key I used to get the UID? Hope you had a good holidays!
A very nice holiday indeed. Thanks!

I've sent a verification code to the messaging center on your old account. Please copy the code here.