Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Random Messages/Missing Tome Messages
Got a Random "your prayers have been answered" like when you shrine pop up when I didn't use one. Other people on the server saw it too at the same time.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just me but I don't see time messages on the final wave of the Christmas invasion.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

+ Since the update it's back to the old version as for the notification for tome (no notification, only for barrel), and they're yellow again (which I don't mind) but could help?

+ Random messages telling you do not own a legal copy of warband
+ Random messages telling your char is below "x" level
+ Random messages giving you the code of a new redshirt

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Just updated the servers to take care of the Shrine and Tome problems. (Still need to update the EU Christmas servers and Cavalry server but they are a bit busy right now so I'll wait a bit.) Done.

The yellow text is intentional. Trying to differentiate it from the donation request.
Not sure if this fix will take care of the random messages. I have not figured out how to make it happen intentionally so I can't tell if they are gone yet.

Let me know if you still see these problems.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Alright, thanks for the great work Kip ! As always <3 and merry christmas !! Smile

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing