Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bolt Tosser
as it it the "weakest" legendary i'd suggest that it should be made either:

usable by t2/t3 crossbowman so that i can be used in hybrids

or

make it a 2 shot repeater with 100 accuracy
Nah just increase accuracy to 100
Or appreciate it as being better than a Seige crossbow
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

It Orange and some time ago a lot of stuff was tr3-tr2 but devs have moved away from that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It's fine as it is.
If we are going to take hybrids into account again then we will have to change a lot of weapons.
Hybrids are irrelevant at this point. No reason to put any work into them.

My guess is that you just got the Bolt Tosser and now want a buff?

It is fine as it is.
no i dont got any bolt tosser it was just an idea Tongue
Bolt Tosser is pretty much like the Fiendish, the fastest available for the class. In case it is the speed you need it works just great, in case you need damage other options may be better. Since on any difficulty for some bots you need speed while for some others you'd prefer damage, there's in no single "ultimate" weapon and I think it's good this way. (pretty much the same refers to a very fast 2H vs hammers for Zweis, and so on...). The necessity to make choices for your gear and live with their consequences is an interesting aspect of the mod.

What might be said about the Bolt Tosser is that it's crazy expensive compared to many other crossbows that do the job same well. But it's another story...
The Bolt Tosser is the Fastest crossbow in game. Even faster than the Eagle crossbow.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Uhhh im not sure where a legendary being usable by a Tier 2 or Tier 3 appeared in your mind because that makes no sense. You would have to then go make all the craftables Tier 1 or 2 but even still Siege crossbow is Tier 4 locked
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016