Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Impervious
This Shield needs a Buff, or something else to happen with it. Lets compare the two Orange shields with each other. 
Impervious:
resistance: 47
Hit Points: 1450
Weight: 2
Shield Width: 70
Shield Height: 90
Spd rtng: 90
vs 
Bulwark of Swadia:
Resistance: 45

Hit Points: 1550
Weight: 2
Shield Width: 70
Shield Height: 105
Spd rtng: 90
The 2 less Resistance really justify a whole 100 Hit Points more? I dont think so. Furthermore I would like to mention the size of the two Shields. The Bulwark has 15 more Shield Height -> can absorbe more arrows, Javelins than the Impervious. 
Both of these Shields are useable by Commando, so there is no useability advantage for either one of them. The rest of the Stats match each other aswell.
My Suggestion would be the following: Buff the Impervious to 1550 Hit Points aswell and add another 2-3 Resistance. This way the higher resistance balances out the bigger size of the Bulwark. 
Im interested in hearing other opinions on this. 
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I think this is a great suggestion. Even a 50 hp and 1 resist buff would be very welcome. As it is now the Impervious feels a bit weak for a legendary shield, the Swadian Resilience for example has 50 hp more. The Impervious has more resist but I do notice the Impervious seems to break earlier than a Swadian Resilience on some waves... which should not happen looking at the crafted vs legendary shield status.

If this buff happens I wouldn't even want to sell my Impervious anymore as the shield would feel like a true legendary shield.

I wonder what others think about this too.
SteamProfile
If I remember correctly WInter once said 1 resistance = 150 hp. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Still, the shields at concern are very similar to each other, then a buff to one of them makes sense to me.
Impervious drops on normal though, bulwark on hard. Makes sence if impervious is weaker.
Umm k. I dont think the bot it self matters at all of the stats of the drop. Other wise tower should be op (odin) and dwp is shit (w6 boss hard what ever it called)7

For a buff i dont think it needs any thing big maybe somthing little but even then it not needed.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
if you add statistics orange shields, then you need to add and red too. Otherwise it will be unfair. Orange will be equal to the legendary red shields.
The shield, which drops from Odin should differ markedly from other legendary shieldSmile
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
I am definitely in favor of a buff to the imperv to make it more on par with the Bulwark. However, I think the buff that was suggested was slightly too large. Adding 50hp and 2 resistance instead of 100hp and 2-3 would be a lot more fair. I do understand the size argument on how much of a difference that would play, but I believe adding 100hp is over-compensating far too much for it.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Bad idea , stats are good as they are if impervious will be buff than as kpoligon says all other red legendary shield will need too be buff too
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
(08-01-2017, 12:52 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: The 2 less Resistance really justify a whole 100 Hit Points more?

But that is exactly how it works :X
Rather than a buff get some Phoenix Shields dropping plz.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|