Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lighter Aventurier Armor
Just like the Legionnaire has its Milanese Armor which is lighter than regular inf armors i'd like to see the same for aventuriers too

For example 63 Bodyarmor and 15 Weight compared to 65 on guardian and 30 weight

Craftingwise inbetween Crossed Sharpshooters Mail and Guardian Armor

as the aventurier got a buff to athletics it should have a good use too Tongue
Gl selling it but yep like the idea.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
at least 20weight and 63 body armour or 15weight 60body and will be funny fight style
The purpose of the lighter armour for Legio is that this char can be kiteable, unlike Aventurier. Xbows are simply not the right weaps for the task.
Aventuriers have more atheltics, i think its a decent idea
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Ok, we'd have Aventurier able to run fast and what will he do then? Run until enemies die of starvation?
One can't really kite with a Xbow char...
(10-01-2017, 06:59 AM)Bobo Wrote: Ok, we'd have Aventurier able to run fast and what will he do then? Run until enemies die of starvation?
One can't really kite with a Xbow char...

Disco and others have seen me kite prince thx.
If you have a bolt tosser or eagle or even Sharpthorn you could easy kite but this armor not just for kiting it for power strike as well.

63 armor 23w or 62 armor 18w. That about what i'm thinking would be good/fair.

(10-01-2017, 07:04 AM)Woody Wrote: but this armor not just for kiting it for power strike as well.
I'm very curious as to what you mean by this.

This is an interesting idea overall, but it would require a proper model and I'm not sure how many people are interested in something like this.
(10-01-2017, 08:34 AM)Winter Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 07:04 AM)Woody Wrote: but this armor not just for kiting it for power strike as well.
I'm very curious as to what you mean by this.

This is an interesting idea overall, but it would require a proper model and I'm not sure how many people are interested in something like this.

ye got no idea of the mechanic of it but when you have more speed = a speed bones ? or what ever it is.

With how much people would want this no idea but one that i may want is a plate over leather version.

68 armor
16w

Craft Emblemed Crossbowman's Mail
56 Body 25 Leg 23 Weight

There is this armour and it's funny play with it because is lighter than the other highend and heavy sharp armour.