Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Cav Wave 15 Boss Horse
Hi, so I just joined Cav again after quite a few weeks, we reached wave 15, started killing the Queen when most people said "horse is killable too". Nka and me disagreed as we were fairly certain the horse was made unkillable and we haven´t heard of any changes. We asked them how to kill it and they told us: Dismount the boss, wait 4 minutes and the horse will die automatically or something like that. I considered that glitching (the horse was made unkillable for a reason, eh), since they basically double their loot chance and their reward by simply waiting 4 minutes. They said "it´s an open matter, some admins consider it glitching, some don´t".

Just curious if it got changed and I missed out on something or if this is considered glitching or not.

Cheers
Yep it can be killed and we do get the 400 ish xp or what ever so loot is just about a given.

For how it become like that some one told me it was the last update that did it not ni but m and b it self. Somthing about if it cant move the armor gose to 0 with in sometime..

I would just say make it part the boss and lower the drop rates if needed. Or some how fix this and maybe still make it killable? I like the idea of a ranged team that dose not need to bother geting her/him of the horse. (Maybe slower but eayer if you can dodge)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well, the fix is ready as much as I know (witnessed it and tried it with Kip & Q) as I've reported it asap, but some other people also knew about it. And apparently Winter made it on purpose (the setting to 0) ? (Quoted B who quoted Q apparently, I was there on a Christmas server when he said that, so I don't know).

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
A) that was X you were testing with. B) I only heard that Jez set it. I was not there when it happened. I have just heard about it in the past. C) There is a fix for this going in the next patch.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Well that´s good news, great to hear. Locked.
Should be fixed in 1.4.4.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...