Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove prep time.
Would it be better if prep time was remove and cade laying, healing etc was made faster??
Even though long prep times may be very tedious and somewhat unneeded on Beginner, Normal, and the early waves of Hard, it is pretty much essential for success in Rag and Hard in later waves. Time to build up a base, repair shields, refill ammo, etc. is very much needed since the time between the bots reaching the shieldwall may be too short for anything to be done effectively.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

The old way was better, save last bot (team play?). If the build time on cades was sped up in play, the flow of the game would be much faster.
It to late to change back... and why? If that how you want it some one has to save last you go spec and he kills it etc.. that was a mess. The runs were every one went spec... or the last group of people get killed saving... Do i need more?

In some cases i would want more time even on normal.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe it does have its place on boss waves, but every wave is not needed especially on normal.
lol

I'd rather not remove a feature that is among the most celebrated release.
That.
What i would be asking for is custom timers for each map. Eg some cav maps could be longer and other normal maps can be shorter.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|