Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is your best map of all time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old Swadian Village
8.55%
13 8.55%
Beach Assault
14.47%
22 14.47%
Jeldan Citadel
10.53%
16 10.53%
Swadian Town ( before it was burned down)
5.26%
8 5.26%
Swadian Outskirts
13.16%
20 13.16%
Fortress Under Siege
21.05%
32 21.05%
Lake town
0.66%
1 0.66%
Old Hidden Cave
7.89%
12 7.89%
Old Swadian City
2.63%
4 2.63%
Port Assault
2.63%
4 2.63%
Mountain Pass
13.16%
20 13.16%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] Best map of all time?
Old Swadian Village was definitely a classic, only because of all the memories  :'(

In terms of aesthetics, I'd say new Swadian Village is pretty good as well. I also really liked the old Jeldan Citadel in terms of looks. It was a very well designed map and objects  didn't look out of place (or maybe I'm just forgetful, it's been a while since I've played it -- there may have been a few strangely placed catapults).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
MY two favourite maps were the old Hidden Cave like Bas
and the old Overgrown where kiting was possible Big Grin
tots for jeldan
life is short...
Think Im gonna start a poll for who starts the most polls, wonder who would win  Wink
"And it goes a little something like this..."
The first Jeldan was just too easy. I remember that in an event we beated prince like 3-4 times in 1 hour... Good times  :Smile
It wasn't the best map but the easiest heheh
Swadian Town, but I haven't voted because what I liked about it was that it changed every few patches and every version was really cool. 
How about some love for mountain outpost?
(11-12-2012, 04:49 PM)Bas link Wrote: Old hidden cave, I miss the cabin :'(
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Beach assault! Beach assault! BEACH ASSAULT !!!
Best map ever.
Especcially the small room at the map's ass at the mill that Hande didn't allow us to enter Tongue
But the best on this map is that I killed the Prince on it, as a Knight, and I found a Fearsome!
We were 5 Phalangites I think including me, dutchman and Crusader and Tarimoth of course (he wasn't a knight but a commando on a pony xD )!
Well, most of us died at the 19th wave with all the eastern adventurers and archers in general.
We were 3 guys left when the prince spawned.
We split up into 3 groups, each one followed by around 20 enemy knights.
After some time Dutchman and Crusader were killed and I had to deal with the rest.
They all had been forced to dismount, our lances were too sharp for their horses' armors Wink
So I couched my lance and charged towards the prince killing him with one attack.
As a glorious ending I found my Fearsome Knight Helmet.
That's why I like this map.  8)
Must say that as a Inf Beach assult was incredibly painful, you had to walk great distances to get a kill, which was in most cases stolen by a archer or a cav.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do