Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is your best map of all time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old Swadian Village
8.55%
13 8.55%
Beach Assault
14.47%
22 14.47%
Jeldan Citadel
10.53%
16 10.53%
Swadian Town ( before it was burned down)
5.26%
8 5.26%
Swadian Outskirts
13.16%
20 13.16%
Fortress Under Siege
21.05%
32 21.05%
Lake town
0.66%
1 0.66%
Old Hidden Cave
7.89%
12 7.89%
Old Swadian City
2.63%
4 2.63%
Port Assault
2.63%
4 2.63%
Mountain Pass
13.16%
20 13.16%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] Best map of all time?
I vote to return Beach Assault, even without the cav!
It has such potential to encourage NI's playerbase to form slightly different strategies than the average 2-man-wide-shield-wall with slashers behind, standing in some gap between rocks/walls somewhere. I can personally easily invision hosting a large-scale event on a beach assault server where we have 1 or 2 wide lines of infantry backed up by pikemen on the flanks and archers/xbows behind us all simply standing out on the open sand, waiting for the nords. It might even be a possible strategy to go all the way with, with the proper use of baricades and good engineers!
Oh it would be glorious.
+1 on Tarimoth

Bring Beach Assault back
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Why am still the only one who voted for Lake Town? That map is the shit

*Fixed what you meant to say Big Grin

Stop that c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I thought I was the only supporter of Beach Assault until this thread. That map was awesome, as there were no real choke points. As an archer, it was badass, as you could see almost the entire map at once, and could defend/support different clusters of infantry on the beach itself. I never lacked a target, and had to decide who needed the most support. Plus, there was so much room to roam, that players could split off in small groups and take on small mobs of bots separate from each other. Very fun map!

BRING IT BACK!
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Jeldan isnt in the mod anymore though, is it?

Maybe it's time for me to see if I can be arsed to make a new map.
(26-02-2013, 09:19 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote:Jeldan isnt in the mod anymore though, is it?

Maybe it's time for me to see if I can be arsed to make a new map.

No Jeldan was removed almost a year ago.

Nice to see you back =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Old swadian outskirts
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Old Swadian Village, Old Outskirts, Jeldan, and Beach Assault. There are some good ones now though, like First Defense.
Captain_Stoogey
My favourite Maps of all time are old swadian village (was the first map I played this mod on) and beach assault because they felt very open, on the most current maps you always walk into invisible walls but i know this is necessary. (because of glitching etc.)

Anyway, every map is well made and I like them all more or less.  ;D

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Why no love for Mountain Pass?  :'(

I gotta say I'm torn between beach assault and pass. Beach assault for the pure vast space and, as Tarimoth already said, the variation in strategies non-cav players had to adopt. Mountain pass for the sheer memories. Before when players could still submit polls for maps, I sometimes played entire days just on mountain pass an archer, kiting entire waves, leveling maybe 5 times a day while I was still a redshirt noob archer. Plus it was pretty damn awesome to watch elite aimbot/snipers like minippl destroy wave after wave with headshot after headshot just by themselves while the rest of us redshirts watched. Thank the Devs that Mountain Pass hasn't been ruined!  ;D
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.