Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New map #Update
Hi NI,

I tried to make a map but it was very difficult :/  It was my first time and I did my best. Its not finished yet but I wanted to ask you guys for some good advice or things that I can change or I can make better.

No rude reactions pls.

Update 1:

I made the gap a bit more to the right and added some stuff. Let me know what you think and tell me what can be done better! ( More screenshots!! )

Update 2:

Ive made the map a bit bigger added some stuff and placed the barriers. Let me know what you think!

Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
I think this map is a nice start, interested in what you will make of it Smile

You could try to enlarge it a bit, make a farm next to it, something with more floors. A barn etc, just try some things out.
SteamProfile
Just add more details! And also, it kind of sucks taht the shielder is going to be shoot by archers :/ you can move cading spot to left or something
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
(18-01-2017, 09:46 PM)Leandero Wrote: I think this map is a nice start, interested in what you will make of it Smile

You could try to enlarge it a bit, make a farm next to it, something with more floors. A barn etc, just try some things out.

Thx man!
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
i think its a bit too tight for 16 players.

Also Objects that are in the middle of the pathway of the bots might stuck them (that milling stone). (2nd Pic)

Also consider that it might be a bit hard to defend (first pic is base right?) as there is no real cover for ranged to hide behind, lets say against jotnes, shielder can hold the tight spot but jotnes will clear out everyone behind the small wall. (1st Pic) Maybe add a Great Hall like Wooden Wall instead of that small stonewall

Maybe Add a Gatehouse where the Vine Leaves are (2nd) and add the Bot spawn there. (outside the gatehouse/castle

i think this could be a great alternative Great Hall like map Tongue
(18-01-2017, 10:09 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Just add more details! And also, it kind of sucks taht the shielder is going to be shoot by archers :/ you can move cading spot to left or something

Hmm, I dont think that is a big problem. The wall is high enough so when the melee bots are death the shielder can just move behind the wall... 

But Ill take a look at it!!

Ty for the reply!

(18-01-2017, 10:13 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i think its a bit too tight for 16 players.

Also Objects that are in the middle of the pathway of the bots might stuck them (that milling stone). (2nd Pic)

Also consider that it might be a bit hard to defend (first pic is base right?) as there is no real cover for ranged to hide behind, lets say against jotnes, shielder can hold the tight spot but jotnes will clear out everyone behind the small wall. (1st Pic) Maybe add a Great Hall like Wooden Wall instead of that small stonewall

Maybe Add a Gatehouse where the Vine Leaves are (2nd) and add the Bot spawn there. (outside the gatehouse/castle

i think this could be a great alternative Great Hall like map Tongue

Oke ty for the reply!

The ranged had enough place I think they can hide behind the wooden walls ( 1 pic right side) or behind the wooden wall down (1 pic middle down). If I add more hiding space it would maybe be to easy...

But I understand your points so ty for the reply man Smile
Looks good so far. Shielders might need more protection, tho this especially is something you need to test with bots to see how they act in front of the shielders. I wouldn't worry about our ranged. I see enough space and spots to shoot from and beside that, you could just build your own spot with cades ;D
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(18-01-2017, 11:20 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Looks good so far. Shielders might need more protection, tho this especially is something you need to test with bots to see how they act in front of the shielders. I wouldn't worry about our ranged. I see enough space and spots to shoot from and beside that, you could just build your own spot with cades ;D

Ty Blade, I completaly agree. Ty for the reply. Ill try to move the shielding spot more to the right.

Floki.
The second version seems really nice, still reminds me of fortress under siege somehow lol, don't see anything you could improve imo. Still you could try to make more than 1 cading spot. Wink
I can only agree on most of the feedback given already, such as more decoration (market stands, carts, barrels, pots, whatsoever) and a larger area.
What I think could be improved is the stairway to the ranged spot - when falling back, ranged bots are absolutely gonna blast us to bits, but I don't know if that would make it too easy. An other thing is the ground texture, which seems a little off. Your map is set in a town area, so it should at least have some stone paths or blend over from the wall, but that can be left until the rest is done.
Good job for a first try, keep it up!