Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

selling ni stuff for real money
I heard that this rule has been removed. I would like to know the reason, why ? I dont know, if this is the right place to post tho, sorry if not.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
how about lapdances for gear xD

no but srsly im also curious why such a rule would be removed. some very good clans broke up because of that rule
The thread title implies this is an advertisement. What a disappointment.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This community partially consists of sad little shits who will do it anyway, rule or not.
If the party who sold the gear doesn't want to give proof we can only ban on assumption but that is going to cause problems.
It could have been a gift, he/she could be lending it or whatever. Apart from screenshots from (money) transfers outside of the game it is hard to confirm 100% what happened.
The process of investigating these trades is time consuming. Like hours.
These trades are often setup in ways which are hard to track. In the end it is not worth anybody's time.
Especially not with the upcoming Bannerlord release.

Also those who were never banned, we knew. If it were me you would have been banned just on the assumption.
I could post a whole list but I am not going to publicly shame anyone. Sadly the list is quiet long for such a small community.
I am acutally surprised any of the Devs adressed people selling gold. It's hardly an easy job and that's why most of the Games (even when they have the rule that prohibits selling in-game currency/items) don't care.

(19-01-2017, 05:33 PM)bluzark Wrote: Also those who were never banned, we knew. If it were me you would have been banned just on the assumption.
I could post a whole list but I am not going to publicly shame anyone. Sadly the list is quiet long for such a small community.

Also, banning based on the assumption is one of the worst thing admin or dev could actually do, it's risk and profit.
It's like stealing from person because you think he is stealing too, even tho you don't actually know that.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

I must say this confuses me ...thats like saying it very hard to find a crime, its not worth the effort. Its like not paying taxes ad hiding them. Yes the country its hidden in must help, but just saying its allowed is not the right way to me
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(19-01-2017, 07:14 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: I must say this confuses me ...thats like saying it very hard to find a crime, its not worth the effort. Its like not paying taxes ad hiding them. Yes the country its hidden in must help, but just saying its allowed is not the right way to me

I agree with this completely, plus a lot of what keeps this community alive is the grind to find new gear. If people can just pay to bypass that, whats left for them?
Legendaries Looted: 
Naval Glaive - 10/27/2016
I must agree, especially with what Beeflips says just above. It has been a vitrue that NI was never in the pay-2-win model.
What I've heard long long time ago, the rule originated from the licence restriction that the mod makers don't have to pay to TalesWorld for making and distributing mods but at the same time they can't make money on it. So if players would sell gear for money, the mod would become money making one (in some degree, I mean not for the Devs, still close enough as it is in the hands of the Devs to e.g. make a gift of 100 x Defender Armours to a certain player if they'd want to...), thus royalties should go to TalesWorld... If I am not mistaken that was the explanation why the donators don't get donators' items anymore (remember the torch?).
But I have no idea if it's true, haven't seen the licence nor feel the need to check it.

PS. I new I recalled something like this: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid203278
PS2. @Malong: good one Wink
(19-01-2017, 07:23 PM)Beeflips Wrote:
(19-01-2017, 07:14 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: I must say this confuses me ...thats like saying it very hard to find a crime, its not worth the effort. Its like not paying taxes ad hiding them. Yes the country its hidden in must help, but just saying its allowed is not the right way to me

I agree with this completely, plus a lot of what keeps this community alive is the grind to find new gear. If people can just pay to bypass that, whats left for them?

To enjoy the game with the best stuff?

Not everyone in the community found the grind mixed with pure dumb luck being what was keeping it alive.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-01-2017, 07:53 PM)Malong Wrote:
(19-01-2017, 07:23 PM)Beeflips Wrote:

To enjoy the game with the best stuff?

Not everyone in the community found the grind mixed with pure dumb luck being what was keeping it alive.

I'd argue that type of player is in the minority. If you strip away the gear and just look at NI from a game play perspective, the replay value is a bit lacking.
Legendaries Looted: 
Naval Glaive - 10/27/2016