Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] [split] Auction Hall bug (filters)
Don't know if it's only me but on Android, I input my filters, hit apply filters, and get everything, regardless of the filters.
*Other than "usable only" that filter works.
We are aware of an issue with the filters right now and are investigating. Regarding the other issue of purchasing items we are looking to see what is happening there too.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
The links to filters:

Remove the usable by all : https://nordinvasion.com/auction_hall.php?a=&u=0

Remove the usable by all & Remove Goods : https://nordinvasion.com/auction_hall.ph...C8%2C3&u=0

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Should be fixed now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Just tried it, Clear Filters seems to do nothing, and you can't select a specific filter. Usable by all is removed just by clicking apply filters.
What you've described sounds like how it is supposed to work. By default, the Auction Hall displays items from all categories but only the ones which you can equip yourself.
To change the filters, you uncheck the categories you don't want to see and then press "Apply Filters" to reload the results.
Clicking "Clear Filters" will reset all the options so you can see everything. All the categories will be checked and the "Usable Only" filter will be unchecked.
"Clear Filters" does not reload the page itself so you have a chance to to modify the filters more before pressing "Apply Filters".
If this is not how it is working, let me know.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It is fixed for me, thanks Kip & Nao for your attention on the matter.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing