Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Contest: Dreaded War Pick
Leandero, i am too participate on this run, but i will selling DWP if i got it Smile it will be bad...
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
In my several years of playing this game, I've had no drops. I would like the possibility to play NI on warband with a decent weapon before Bannerlord comes out later this year.
I think you should give to Faravin, that trickster event that you looted I went to and all the wall bringers/SHC bringers just drop their cades and walk away every round. Faras the only person that actaully places anything.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Bump for faravin
i still think tjav should get it, bollocks to faravin,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
And if neither person gets it?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(24-01-2017, 09:06 PM)Malong Wrote: And if neither person gets it?

Then rule 3 applies
I've found deserving candidates, so rule 3 (which was meant to be a contigency) will not take effect.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Play since Summer 2014 and i got nothin on Legendary except a ugly Grinder Helmet.
So pls gimme that Item...
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 28)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 26)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 24)

Loots:

Grifon Bascinet
Royal Helmet
Severence
Sun Glaive

(20-01-2017, 07:06 PM)Malong Wrote: At the 2017.01.15 Tricksters event, I pretty much did nothing to contribute and got undeserved loot. After years of posting my (strongly negative) feelings towards the reward system that enables it, the irony of being a beneficiary is not lost on me. It would be incredibly hypocritical of me to keep it, thus this contest.

Rules:
  1. Post or PM why you think you deserve this item.
  2. Contest concludes exactly 1 week ahead of the time stamp of the original post of this thread.
  3. If after the above time period has elapsed and no entry is deemed to be a winner, then the first sufficient entry after the cutoff time will be the winner.
  4. There is no purely objective metric by which entries are judged.
  5. One entry per person. Only the initial entry will be accepted.

* It is my sole view that loot can be undeserved. The official stance of the NI team is that all loot is deserved unless granted by glitching.

mate consider it as a reward of the years you've played and worked for your teammates. well, it is not just one nights earning. you should keep it. BTW if you give that thing to me i will probobly sell it to buy bunch of stuff. Played this game for 4 years and got no loot aswell.