Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

chopdick3000 report
This guy was leeching for several waves when we needed him the most. And we lost when he stood still and he never left the game, stayed in spectator afterwards. Right after we spawned in 16th wave he was playing and went up to that spot and didnt play at all the next round.

Screenshots:
funny, i dont see myself in the picture
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
(20-12-2012, 11:02 PM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote: funny, i dont see myself in the picture
[img2]https://i.imgur.com/nFznv.jpg[/img2]¨¨
how?
(20-12-2012, 11:02 PM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote: funny, i dont see myself in the picture

funny cuse i see u in both pic's
GO HARD, OR GO HOME! Smile
ahh now i see too far to the right wasnt paying attention thanks but in the earlier rounds i said i was afk
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Ugh... If you're going to be afk, LOG OFF!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I can vouch for gismo.. i have seen chopdick sit in spec more then 3 occasions and spawn in on wave 16 or 20...most people in SK and VLKA  have seen him do this. Also seems to be afk a lot of the time i log onto servers (as you can probably tell from how many times he been reported by players). He seems to be afk laundry 10 times a day every day..which would lead us to believe he's a really dirty person or he is lying.
(21-12-2012, 12:14 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Ugh... If you're going to be afk, LOG OFF!
Man there sure are a lot of people in this topic= anyone else want to add there opinion feel free to do so

-Albert Einstein
(21-12-2012, 02:34 AM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote: Man there sure are a lot of people in this topic= anyone else want to add there opinion feel free to do so

When you need to do something that takes more than five minutes, leave the game.
Only because you asked nicely.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.