Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Login wont work
Hey there,

A friend of my cant login caus he doesnt remember his password. Once he uses the password reset character it says that he gots a acount but no character

he didnt get a temp password to login etc.

Please help

Greatzz

Valk
The message should have provided an account ID - please provide that.
If an account ID does not appear, have him join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" which will give a different ID we can use to find out what is going on.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(22-01-2017, 09:08 PM)Kip Wrote: The message should have provided an account ID - please provide that.
If an account ID does not appear, have him join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" which will give a different ID we can use to find out what is going on.

1296355 his UID
I've been trying to work out what could go wrong here but everything seems to be in order. He has characters on that account and the password resets are being logged as successful. Could you provide a screenshot of the message he gets when he joins with a character named "Password_Reset"?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(25-01-2017, 05:55 PM)Kip Wrote: I've been trying to work out what could go wrong here but everything seems to be in order.  He has characters on that account and the password resets are being logged as successful.  Could you provide a screenshot of the message he gets when he joins with a character named "Password_Reset"?
I have found the problem.... he did not use Password_Reset but Pasword_Reset and Reset_Password. Thanks for your time.