Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Prices + Confirmation
Haven't been on for a while and I've lost my touch of knowledge of the current prices, would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Grinder Helmet
Dragon Helmet
Jormundgandr 30m?
Sun Pike
Dragon Halberd
Worm Bane
Obsidian Daggers 5m?
Harbinger
Frostfang
Avenger
Swadian Resilience
Swadian Helmet
Chainmail over Leather
Wall Barricade 4m?
Bear Armor Set 400-450k for Body?
Resurrection Tome 6m?
Gnezdovo Helmet
Transitional Armor - Orange
Flamberge
Swadian Kite Shield
Plate Mittens

--- If there even is a value for these below ---
Christmas hat
Leather Vest
Nordic Warlord Helmet
Right now, all prices are unstable with recent update and are bound to change when more come.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(23-01-2017, 11:19 PM)Nexodus Wrote: Haven't been on for a while and I've lost my touch of knowledge of the current prices, would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Grinder Helmet was 100-200k, now it will or go up to Thanos prince or it will drag Thanos, or they will have different prices. 
Dragon Helmet 5-7m still I guess.
Jormundgandr 30m? 25-35, depending how do you view it compared to PoK
Sun Pike One of the most underrated items, I didn't see if there was any change affecting it. Used to be 6-8m before patch.
Dragon Halberd Hard to discuss due to the ongoing changes. Used to be 8-12m but most likely sold around 8-10 before patch.
Worm Bane 1.5-3m before patch
Obsidian Daggers 5m? Yup
Harbinger Underrated a lot. Would say 5m crafting, but last was sold 3m. Before patch.
Frostfang 1m-1.5m before patch
Avenger same
Swadian Resilience Usually goes by 2.5m but I've seen someone ready to offer around 3-3.5m for it. Before patch.
Swadian Helmet Looks really bad, but it is rated around 800k, usually under 1m.
Chainmail over Leather No clue after patch but value was raised.
Wall Barricade 4m? Less than 3m. Even if you would craft it.
Bear Armor Set 400-450k for Body? Yup
Resurrection Tome 6m? idk
Gnezdovo Helmet around 800k
Transitional Armor - Orange 1.3-1.5
Flamberge 300k, but it is hard to sell
Swadian Kite Shield 40-75k
Plate Mittens 100k

--- If there even is a value for these below ---
Christmas hat
Leather Vest
Nordic Warlord Helmet

^ but most of the pricing is relative to everyone, and is from before patch. Current situation is unstable. (I wrote the prices in quote.............)

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Alright, thanks for informing me that, hopefully there will be a post on agreed price change or something relative.
Also, thanks for giving me a grasp of the previous prices.
chainmail over leather is now same as fulcrum armor (8m)

tome around 5m

as there are more grinder helmets than halberdier heroes i assume the price of those will be max 500k-1m

some dragon helmet sold for 3m lately

also kmocha seems to be looking for jormungandr so if you wanna sell it Tongue
(24-01-2017, 02:35 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: chainmail over leather is now same as fulcrum armor (8m)

tome around 5m

as there are more grinder helmets than halberdier heroes i assume the price of those will be max 500k-1m

Dragon is 72 now and I would guess be almost same as /Fearsome/Knight so under 10 for now.

Nordic Warlord Helmet if you can use it in game pm me lol. Other wise 0

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You should´ve come back earlier when I was still up to date, but you decided to sell your archer stuff on your own >.> Welcome back (was about time, lul).
(24-01-2017, 02:45 AM)Woody Wrote:
(24-01-2017, 02:35 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: chainmail over leather is now same as fulcrum armor (8m)

tome around 5m

Dragon is 72 now and I would guess be almost same as /Fearsome/Knight so under 10 for now.

Nordic Warlord Helmet if you can use it in game pm me lol. Other wise 0
For the moment, I can't seem to be able to trade it, going to contact a dev about the matter, as I can trade the other unique items, but it says it is usable for Commando.

(24-01-2017, 07:20 AM)Alphaa Wrote: You should´ve come back earlier when I was still up to date, but you decided to sell your archer stuff on your own >.> Welcome back (was about time, lul).
Thanks!
Yeah, I really regret doing that and I wish I came earlier, but just have to face the music and deal with it.
about the nordic warlord helmet: there are a lot of ancient no more in use items that are neither tradeable, gauntlets, huscarl shield, strange fur, strange armor etc. they are still sellable at marketplace tough
(24-01-2017, 02:56 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: about the nordic warlord helmet: there are a lot of ancient no more in use items that are neither tradeable, gauntlets, huscarl shield, strange fur, strange armor etc. they are still sellable at marketplace tough

I just think it should be tradeable if it is sellable