Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Well, just couple of thoughts
Well, about grinder helmets... They are plenty of them, I can understand y u locked these ones to halberdier and I have a proposal: usable by both ranger and halberdier, so they wil got more owners.
About Swadian Great helmet - a coloured Great helmet, mbe adjust another model? Anyone will say that its awful and enormous big. And/or add new ones to craft.
Mbe these ones
Also there is something I forgot, I'add reply when remember.

UPD. Idk what you were thinking when nerfed gothic salet and buff to valsgaarde. WHY? If u want class locked gear better y did u hold valsgaarde?
And add legio locked helmet pls Tongue
And I do not like that gothic which is all t5 infs and defender(same) got different stats. If that was ur plan so adjust gothic orange and defender red.
Also good think to add is peltast locked housecraft thrown.
(30-01-2017, 11:11 AM)Akcyn Wrote: Well, about grinder helmets... They are plenty of them, I can understand y u locked these ones to halberdier and I have a proposal: usable by both ranger and halberdier, so they wil got more owners.

I'm not sure how I feel about rangers running around with 62 head armor. Open for discussion, Grinder Helmets are silly things.

(30-01-2017, 11:11 AM)Akcyn Wrote:

Serious Dark Souls 2 flashbacks with that one.

Nice, nice. It would look nicer if it wasn't a cheap mass produced helmet, but the style is there.

I am thimbleman lol Overall this looks interesting.

I am a fan of this kind of helmet.

I agree that we could use some more helmets, but it is really a matter of models. Hopefully some kind model makers will feel inspiration from your post.
how about making the grinder usable for all crossbow heroes in place of rangers?

also some opened helmet variants would be nice, like pigface opened or sallet opened.
There are enough good Crossbow helmets. Crossbow doesnt need the grinder.
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(30-01-2017, 12:25 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: how about making the grinder usable for all crossbow heroes in place of rangers?

also some opened helmet variants would be nice, like pigface opened or sallet opened.

Grinder is 62 head armor,
Open Salet 55,
Siege Helmet, Hollowed Keeper, Arming Helmet 58 head armor.

That would mean, with current stats, that Grinder would be equal to Heavy Salet, 62 and 62, and that would be just overstated.

And as Thunder pointed out: There are enough crossbow helmets. Current patches want to increase crafting activities as well and Grinder for xbow's would just do the opposite.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
well nowadays we have the problem of more grinders than halberdiers so there has to be some usability fixes on that. as Halberdier has around the same armor as Crossbow heroes i assumed that it would fit best that role, Armor Wise its Archer/SKirm/Xbow/Inf. with halberdier lying between Skirm and Xbow armor Wise.
Also as there are Fewer Xbow Bots than other Type of Bots, the chance of Heavy Sallets to drop is fewer than for example Barbuttes (Nord Vet Pikeman) or Ornates on Einherjar Pike (thats hard and rag bots) whereas Xbow can only loot Helmets from Rag bots (Dvergar/SM?)

Or Maybe Zweihander/Legi?
thing is, i would never pay a few million for an item which i sold back in the days for 50k

doesn't matter the class
well back in the days horses wera also cheap af (2000) and now they are 250kTongue
(30-01-2017, 04:29 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: well nowadays we have the problem of more grinders than halberdiers so there has to be some usability fixes on that. as Halberdier has around the same armor as Crossbow heroes i assumed that it would fit best that role, Armor Wise its Archer/SKirm/Xbow/Inf. with halberdier lying between Skirm and Xbow armor Wise.
Also as there are Fewer Xbow Bots than other Type of Bots, the chance of Heavy Sallets to drop is fewer than for example Barbuttes (Nord Vet Pikeman) or Ornates on Einherjar Pike (thats hard and rag bots) whereas Xbow can only loot Helmets from Rag bots (Dvergar/SM?)

Or Maybe Zweihander/Legi?

Well, you're right, there is a decent amount of Grinders around, tho you haven't seen them that much anymore even before 1.5. I generally agree that Grinders could use a 2nd hero class to be used
on, but definitely not on xbow imo. (This would just cause a vast amount of stat changes and I think that xbow's are fine where they stand now-->armor wise)

Concerning the drops: The past has actually shown that's it the other way round. I at least got the feeling that Barbuttes were hardly purchasable, also caused by almost no Barbutte drops in the last year or so.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Knight of Eleum Loyce helmet Smile

[Image: 153qh6w.png]