Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Can't send trades with phone
The title says it all. I can't send trades too other people with my phone. I believe more people has this.
Gur

I can confirm this, you can't see the people in your house, and also if you type the correct name in it doesn't work!
I've worked out why it broke. Just need to work out a good mobile-friendly way to fix it. We should have a fix before too long.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hi again!
This problem is not being addressed?)
On old website version trade in house worked good on phone, but now i don't see any members for trade
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
I have the same problem :/
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
At long last, this should be fixed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(01-02-2017, 03:55 PM)YouGoC_Grinsekater Wrote: I can confirm this, you can't see the people in your house, and also if you type the correct name in it doesn't work!

That's because instead of the character  names it was their ID's but if Kip has changed this to names, ID's are no longer needed.
VLKA_Camaro_Warden: Warden
VLKA_Camaro_Zwei: Zweihander
VLKA_Camaro_Master: Master Peltast
VLKA_Camaro_Chosen: Chosen Marksman

Loots:
Bulwark of Swadia 10/04/2017
Bolt Tosser 10/04/2017
Ragnar's Wrath 29/04/2017

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/