Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report On VLKA_Cosmic
My Ingame Name Is Lord_Montagu I Have Been A Player On Your Servers For Quite Some Time, I Really Enjoy Playing. Although Stuff Like This Annoys Me. Now I Dont Know If He Is A Respected Staff Member And I Dont Know What Rank He Is What I Do Know Is That He Really Should Not Be A Staff Memeber And Here Is Why.

Today Is The 05/02/2017 Its Sunday And Its Quite A Hot Day.

I Live In Australia, NSW. I Was Playing On One Of Your Amazing Servers Called ( NI_Normal_AUS ) I Have Asked This Staff Member Many Questions And He Ignores Me But He Answers Everyone Else  Huh . Ok So To Get To The Point As I Was Playing I Placed Two Barriers And Another Player Has Tampered With Them, And I Got Really Upset Cause I Needed Them So I Called Him A "Cunt" Yes Its Not A Nice Thing To Say But Like I Said It Was A Hot Day And I Was Tryna Level Up So It Got Me Angry. Cosmic Then Told Me To ShutUp As I Was Annoying And Abusive. I Responded And Said I Dont Care What Rank You Are You Just Stood There And Watch Him Troll And Your Worried About Me Calling Him One Bad Name, Then He Threatend To Kick Me. I Told Him he May Kick Me But I Will Post Everything On The Forums. I Joined Back Into The Game And Stayed Spectator And Watched As  Cosmic Said I "Pissed Him Off" And That I Was An "Annoying Kid" Now First Of All Regardless Of My Age Staff Should Never Discriminate On Ones Gender/Age/racial group Or Anything Of The Sort Then I Spawned In As A Player And Told Him Talking Crap About Me Will Not Help Your Situtaion, He Then Kicked Me Again, At This Point I Was Extremely Heated And Angry I Thought I Would Go On And Abuse Him But Instead I Held My Anger In And Made This Forum Post, I Need You Guys To Do Your Best On Working On A Demotion Or Atleast Talk To Him And Tell Him Its Not On, And Also Tell Him Not To Discriminate Especially When He Is Very Immature And Asbusive Towards " Kids "

( Player i Am Reporting : VLKA_Cosmic )  ( MY NAME : Lord_Montagu ). Undecided Dodgy Dodgy
Explain This Please
First up please dont write a report in bold and then some not. Strains my eyes to have to read...

2nd. you got upset that someone else had touched your cades so you responded with calling him/her a "cunt" and got angry over this. This shows immaturity then you continued to press the matter and got kicked again for backchatting after he kicked you. 

3rd. Saying that you were going to go on and abuse him but didnt doesnt help your situation and again reflects immaturity.

Go cool down for now and get back to nord hunting another time  [Image: cool.png]

Side note: Being a hot day doesnt excuse anything
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: Today Is The 05/02/2017 Its Sunday And Its Quite A Hot Day.
Do you really think this is an excuse for your actions?
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: I Live In Australia, NSW. I Was Playing On One Of Your Amazing Servers Called ( NI_Normal_AUS ) I Have Asked This Staff Member Many Questions And He Ignores Me But He Answers Everyone Else  Huh
The only question you asked me was "what does a field surgeon do?" which I gave you an answer for. I don't know why you would bother lying about this, it does not help your case.
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: Ok So To Get To The Point As I Was Playing I Placed Two Barriers And Another Player Has Tampered With Them, And I Got Really Upset Cause I Needed Them So I Called Him A "Cunt" Yes Its Not A Nice Thing To Say But Like I Said It Was A Hot Day And I Was Tryna Level Up So It Got Me Angry.
Another player that is newer than you are, placed your barricades in the wrong spot, so instead of telling him he made a mistake and explaining how he can correct it, you responded with "you CUNT".
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: Cosmic Then Told Me To ShutUp As I Was Annoying And Abusive.
I didn't tell you to shutup, I said there is no need to insult other players. Although I like that you admitted that you were annoying and abusive, lmao.
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: I Responded And Said I Dont Care What Rank You Are You Just Stood There And Watch Him Troll And Your Worried About Me Calling Him One Bad Name, Then He Threatend To Kick Me.
I might have kicked him if he was a troll, do you know the difference between a troll and a new player? Because you seem to respond the same to both.
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: I Joined Back Into The Game And Stayed Spectator And Watched As  Cosmic Said I "Pissed Him Off" And That I Was An "Annoying Kid" Now First Of All Regardless Of My Age Staff Should Never Discriminate On Ones Gender/Age/racial group Or Anything Of The Sort
I don't remember saying any of this. Maybe you should go back and check, surely you got screenshots to support your claims, right?
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: I Spawned In As A Player And Told Him Talking Crap About Me Will Not Help Your Situtaion, He Then Kicked Me Again, At This Point I Was Extremely Heated And Angry I Thought I Would Go On And Abuse Him But Instead I Held My Anger In And Made This Forum Post, I Need You Guys To Do Your Best On Working On A Demotion Or Atleast Talk To Him And Tell Him Its Not On, And Also Tell Him Not To Discriminate Especially When He Is Very Immature And Asbusive Towards " Kids "
I enjoyed reading your version of the incident, though you need to improve on your factual writing skills. I guess I am "abusive" by calmly telling players that are breaking the rules, to not do so.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(05-02-2017, 04:39 AM)Lord_Montagu Wrote: My Ingame Name Is Lord_Montagu I Have Been A Player On Your Servers For Quite Some Time, I Really Enjoy Playing. Although Stuff Like This Annoys Me. Now I Dont Know If He Is A Respected Staff Member And I Dont Know What Rank He Is What I Do Know Is That He Really Should Not Be A Staff Memeber And Here Is Why.

Today Is The 05/02/2017 Its Sunday And Its Quite A Hot Day.

I Live In Australia, NSW. I Was Playing On One Of Your Amazing Servers Called ( NI_Normal_AUS ) I Have Asked This Staff Member Many Questions And He Ignores Me But He Answers Everyone Else  Huh . Ok So To Get To The Point As I Was Playing I Placed Two Barriers And Another Player Has Tampered With Them, And I Got Really Upset Cause I Needed Them So I Called Him A "Cunt" Yes Its Not A Nice Thing To Say But Like I Said It Was A Hot Day And I Was Tryna Level Up So It Got Me Angry. Cosmic Then Told Me To ShutUp As I Was Annoying And Abusive. I Responded And Said I Dont Care What Rank You Are You Just Stood There And Watch Him Troll And Your Worried About Me Calling Him One Bad Name, Then He Threatend To Kick Me. I Told Him he May Kick Me But I Will Post Everything On The Forums. I Joined Back Into The Game And Stayed Spectator And Watched As  Cosmic Said I "Pissed Him Off" And That I Was An "Annoying Kid" Now First Of All Regardless Of My Age Staff Should Never Discriminate On Ones Gender/Age/racial group Or Anything Of The Sort Then I Spawned In As A Player And Told Him Talking Crap About Me Will Not Help Your Situtaion, He Then Kicked Me Again, At This Point I Was Extremely Heated And Angry I Thought I Would Go On And Abuse Him But Instead I Held My Anger In And Made This Forum Post, I Need You Guys To Do Your Best On Working On A Demotion Or Atleast Talk To Him And Tell Him Its Not On, And Also Tell Him Not To Discriminate Especially When He Is Very Immature And Asbusive Towards " Kids "

( Player i Am Reporting : VLKA_Cosmic )  ( MY NAME : Lord_Montagu ). Undecided Dodgy Dodgy

Hello,

I'd like to start off this response requesting that people please stop using random oversized fonts. It is a real strain on the eyes.

Thank you for your report, it has drawn our attention to the server logs of NI_Normal_AU. I have reviewed the logs in detail and discussed them with other developers and admins. Upon review, we have decided to ban your account. Not only did you lie about what Disco said, you also were the one launching these attacks yourself, and you had a history of spamming chat with immature, inappropriate language. Disco never called you a kid, nor did he discriminate against you in any way. You, however, did tell him that he "need[s] to learn to grow up." You were warned several times to drop it, but you continued. After being told to stop, you called him a cunt again.

15:03:10 - [Lord_Montagu] Why does he have to touch it?
15:03:14 - [Lord_Montagu] cause his a cunt
15:03:16 - [Lord_Montagu] Simple.

When asked to cease and desist, you told the admin to mind his own business. Your bad behavior is his business. He did not say it was a bannable offense, it started as him telling you to stop and you completely disregarding it and throwing a fit. You were responsible for the escalation every step of the way. At any given time you could have stopped.

15:05:07 - [VLKA_Cosmic] Antie understands what he has done weong and won't help you again. say anything more about this and I will just kick you for be obnoxious and annoying, understand?
15:05:58 - [Lord_Montagu] Your the annoying one. Mind your own buissness next time. Idc what rank u have u dont stand over me when i have been working hours on this server to level up and he fucks me over 1 time and i call him 1 name and u think that is a bannable offence.

The only question I found that you asked him directly was about field medic, which he answered.

15:15:44 - [Lord_Montagu] FINALLY I LEVELD UP
15:16:21 - [Lord_Montagu] Hey Cosmic
15:16:39 - [Lord_Montagu] What does a Field_Medic Do?
15:16:50 - [VLKA_Cosmic] it heals
15:16:59 - [Lord_Montagu] Thats what i am how do i get a healing thing or what ever?

I'm guessing you meant the class, rather than the kit. He assumed you meant the kit and did not notice you continuing the conversation.

This alone would only negate your claims of abuse. However, with our attention drawn to the logs, we did find a lot of inappropriate behavior that has led us to the decision to ban you. Here are some excerpts so you can have examples of what exactly you did wrong.

14:41:20 - [Lord_Montagu] NAH FUCK HIS
14:41:21 - [Lord_Montagu] WTF
14:41:25 - [Lord_Montagu] CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
14:48:13 - [Lord_Montagu] WOW WAY TO FUCKING BLOCK EM
14:48:19 - [Lord_Montagu] COLENEL U HOPELESS CUNT
14:48:38 - [CoLoNeLXCS] ?
14:48:44 - [Lord_Montagu] U FUCKING BLOCKED ME CUNT
14:48:48 - [CoLoNeLXCS] sorry
14:48:49 - [Lord_Montagu] UR SUPPOSED TO BE INFRONT NOT BEHIND
14:48:52 - [Lord_Montagu] U CUNT

14:04:44 - [Lord_Montagu] Can u cunts hurry up and die
14:06:14 - [VLKA_zeano] i got this dw
14:06:24 - [Clancy_Biggums] hahaha
14:06:26 - [Legend123] same
14:06:31 - [Legend123] is your shield fine ?
14:06:42 - [VLKA_zeano] just switched to second shield lol
14:07:13 - [Lord_Montagu] Just die please
14:07:16 - [VLKA_zeano] uhoh its gone
14:07:20 - [Clancy_Biggums] you already fucked it
14:07:55 - [Clancy_Biggums] kys
14:07:58 - [Lord_Montagu] JUST DIE U CANT SURVIVE 2 ROUNDS FFS
14:08:16 - [Clancy_Biggums] comon dude please I g2g soon
14:08:18 - [Lord_Montagu] Dude i will just get an admin
14:08:31 - [Segarus] He's not breaking any rules, Lord. Stfu.
14:08:40 - [Clancy_Biggums] eadc
14:08:41 - [HH_Xbow_SirAquius] Hes trying to win
14:08:45 - [Lord_Montagu] U stfu he cant survive the next round cunt
14:09:00 - [Segarus] Who gives a fuck, he made it this far. Let him die trying at least.
14:09:08 - [Segarus] You idiot.
14:09:14 - [Clancy_Biggums] eat a dick cunt
14:09:20 - [Lord_Montagu] Yeah eat a dick cunt

As a side note, Clancy_Biggums, take this as an unofficial warning. I did not like your sidekicking throughout Montagu's misadventures. Perhaps instead of egging each other on, you could have kept each other in check.

You may post an unban request when you wish to be reviewed by the developer team: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83