Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's your loadout?
Just thought I'd get a sense of what loadouts people prefer for different classes and their reasons for it.

Personally I just got my Sargeant rank and bought the cuir bouilli. Besides that I got the Nordic fighter helmet and splinted leather greaves. (I know foot armor is less important, but do you really want to look like a hobo?). As weapons I've got a two handed sword and a crossbow for support.

I'm thinking about getting the Long war axe, a one handed weapon with a shield and some throwing weapons to round it off. Mainly so I can be flexible and switch between offence and defence.

So what's your poison?
1h sword, shield and a spear.
guard helm, heraldic mail.

I had a bardiche, but now it's a "support slot"  :-\
Oh hang on, that's a good question. My bolts seem to fit in the support slot, but will that still work for throwing weapons? Like to know that before I buy them.
Long Bow
2 x Khergit Arrows
Khergit Guard Helmet
Cuir Bouilli
Gauntlets
Khergit Guards Boots

I prefer to stand back and use my bow to take out or wound some of the enemies, I tend to pick up backup weapon from the ground as they are better than the ones you can buy. (Mostly)
(03-01-2012, 07:32 PM)Sir Roderick link Wrote: Oh hang on, that's a good question. My bolts seem to fit in the support slot, but will that still work for throwing weapons? Like to know that before I buy them.

I don't think you can put throwing weps in the support slot.

I wish they just sort of removed it honestly, what if I don't want to be a engineer or a medic?  Tongue
Also I miss my bardiche, but it's the developers decision, they should make the mod how they want.
nomad bow
arrows x2 (60 total)
nordic sword

i like to let the nords feel the sting of my arrows before they taste my steel
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
So no Throwing weapons....*sadface*
Hafted Blade or Soldier's Cleaver or Light Lance (if mounted).
Nomad Bow
Khergit Arrows
Khergit Arrows or Desert Horse (was Small Pony until recently)

Armor is pretty much straightforward: Khergit Helmet and Boots, Gauntlets and Heraldic Mail.

I can also equip as a pure infantry (Cleaver + Heater Shield + Hafted Blade + Deplorable Shield) or pure cavalry (Cleaver + Heater Shield + Light Lance + Desert Horse).
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Level 38 : Heavy Longbowman

Weapons

- Longbow
- Scimitar
- 2x Khergit Arrows

Armor

- Flat Topped Helmet (I dont wanna look like everyone else Wink)
- Studded Leather Coat
- Leather Gloves
- Khergit Guard Boots

Level 39 (Less than 20k Exp.) : Sniper

Weapons

- Warbow
- Tempered Katana
- 2x Bodkin Arrows

Armor

We'll see what I get or what I can afford by then Tongue

Level 42 Commando
Weapons:
- Great Sword
- Morningstar
- Huscarls Round Shield
- Small Ammo Crate
I sometimes use a Poleaxe instead of the Great Sword but I haven't decided on what to keep. At times I just bring two shields + morningstar and just stand at the frontlines blocking for allies. Back when I was a sergeant I preferred to use an elite scimitar, morningstar, and shield, as well as a deployable shield.

Armor:
- Vaegir War Mask
- Vaegir Elite Armor
- Gauntlets
- Iron Greaves

Level 35 Horse Archer
Weapons:
- Longbow
- Khergit Arrows
- Scimitar
- Desert Horse
Usually don't even use the horse since I'm so low on ranged experience  :-\