Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI without Legendaries
Imagine

Top Gear in NI being House Crafted items. No Overpowered Items but more Teamwork, 

No more Newcomers playing for 1 Week and getting more Money/Wealth than Veteran players playing for over a year or longer.

I've Played this mod since Fall 2011, but i always went afg multiple times because i never Looted any legendary.
Now i've Returned Fall 2016 and within 1 Week of resuming NI i loot a legendary. 2 Months Passed and i loot 3 more.

I looted in 1 Week more Wealth than i did by Playing since 2011. This is pretty frustrating that the looting system is totally Random.

There are people Healing during a whole run and they might get some Wolf Teeth Necklace while there are Ppl killing one bot every few minutes looting legendaries.

If NI had no Legendaries one could say that there is no long-term goal, but that could be changed with Armor Modifiers (like in CRPG Heirloom items) for House Crafted Items.
There Still might be people looting 3 Damascus Bars while other Loot only 1 but it wont make that much of a difference anymore. Using Faction Points Gained in Quests to do Item Upgrades.

I think this would also Discourage People from Selling NI stuff for Real money as there is not a huge gap for newbies to Pass (like Legendary Armor being worth 80m while House Crafted go for like 12m)

What do you guys Think?
JUST NO. There is a lot of new players, that looted legendary after 2 weeks-1 month of gameplay.
And worth of craftable items always depend on resources price. I stringly believe that deleting all legendaries will not help, because craftables will jump in price rapidly.
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
At least crafting something, will be a thing again
Nah, you'd just eliminate the best gear and change the balance.
Also: there are legendaries that are cheaper than top craftables, so it's not just the matter of price.
And: legendaries are an important part of the game, I know many players hate the luck factor (especially if it doesn't favour them) but there's some fun in it.
(Don't envy others guys, what do you care someone looted something. Let him have it and be happy.)
No, no and no. I just looted sok and no way I'd give it up. Mathematically speaking everyone can loot at some point, it's just matter of time.
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Kriegstofu you can gift me all your legendarys if you wanna play without legendarys
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
The issue isn't the existence of these items, but rather that their generation is random as well as their distribution.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I don't get it why you want to have such big changes in NI.
NI is a great Mod which is unique because of the Legendarys/Loots.
Deleting that feature would kill the Mod completely.

Even if Ni becomes a p2w game due to "less Loots" "No time" what ever it was still your decision to start NI/ to come back to it.
There are a lot of people still having fun to play it even tho they haven't looted yet. <It is possible.
As I said; deleting that feature will delete a lot, maybe the majority of Ni-Member from the Mod.

Either deal with NI or do not ^^
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
To me it seems like you´re having a bit too much freetime that you´re mostly spending here. Each day there´s a new topic/post by you lol.
(07-02-2017, 08:56 PM)Angar Wrote: Even if Ni becomes a p2w game

It already is lol. Some people are stupid enough to spend 700 dollars on virtual items.