Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scammer spotted
Greenshadow challenged me to a ft7 on ludus, after losing it, he refused to pay the price we agreed upon: I don' t know if you can enforce a punishment for this but if not, i' m happy just by letting you know what kind of honorless person he is.

Ps. sorry for those who had to see the scene where i tried to get the money from him by asking often;
immature person spotted
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
I suggest you 2 having a rl cage fight ft7, looser has to vote for Merkel in the next election in Germany.

I'd sponsor drinks for that event.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
"Fellow, I know thee"

For this is what thou art be:

"A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I
will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest
the least syllable of thy addition." (Lear II.ii)
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

As I said to you in-game, you should have had a 3rd party neutral ref. who takes money from both players and pays out the winner (Minus fees.) Since that way you have guaranteed witness and fair referee for match. Otherwise your bet is invalid, since who said that you'd pay out, if you lost.
Making a scene won't get you "your" cash, besides as I said before, you can always buy 1mil, as you did with all of your gear. Wink
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Sorry you got scummed. An escrow is a good idea in the future.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(08-02-2017, 07:31 PM)Ozzy Wrote: As I said to you in-game, you should have had a 3rd party neutral ref. who takes money from both players and pays out the winner (Minus fees.) Since that way you have guaranteed witness and fair referee for match. Otherwise your bet is invalid, since who said that you'd pay out, if you lost.
Making a scene won't get you "your" cash, besides as I said before, you can always buy 1mil, as you did with all of your gear. Wink

I did call the NRA, (national referee association) but no referee was available at that moment.
Sorry to say but people like you Rivo are just gonna destroy this game, and when you guys are too blind to see that then theres nothing to say....

RIP NORDINVASION
(09-02-2017, 10:12 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: Sorry to say but people like you Rivo are just gonna destroy this game, and when you guys are too blind to see that then theres nothing to say....

RIP NORDINVASION

It's definitely not people that don't hold up their ends of agreements that destroy the game, right?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-02-2017, 01:16 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 10:12 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: Sorry to say but people like you Rivo are just gonna destroy this game, and when you guys are too blind to see that then theres nothing to say....

RIP NORDINVASION

It's definitely not people that don't hold up their ends of agreements that destroy the game, right?
That.

It's just not helping anyone to quarrel about it. Can't you just take it both as a reminder for the future to bet in a more reasonable and organised manner to avoid misunderstandings (if a misunderstanding it was)? Also a reminder that you can't be sure if the other guy keeps his word if you don't know him well enough to trust him, so it's better to secure yourself. Furthermore: I wouldn't really call it a scamm, it's just a minor issue, as Rivolino lost nothing really, except some of his time. Still, some satisfaction from the win remains (so all in all not that bad, hm?). Wink