Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please bring back Vote Kick
I've been in a couple of servers where my friends and I were playing and a very high level player joined. We died quickly, leaving every player but the high level one dead. After about 15 minutes of watching him play and not playing ourselves, he finally dies. The exact same thing happens again. Since we are only playing 3-5 minutes out of 20-30, we leave to find a server that won't result in us spending 75% of our time sitting around in the background doing practically nothing or dead.

The problem is then that the high level player would follow us (since the rest of the servers were relatively empty), leaving us in the exact same situation. If we could kick him, then we could re-spawn after we all die. Since we cannot, all we can do it hop from server to server in hopes that we avoid all the very experienced players.

Moreover, there have been multiple times where a player would deliberately destroy the horses or barriers of other players. (and taunt them afterwards). The only way to address this currently is to switch servers. This has the exact same issue as the previously mentioned Level imbalance. A dedicated asshole is going to follow you to the new server (which is exactly what happened) and your only recourse is to quit playing.

Did you try nicely asking the person to leave or die for respawn? There was actually a posting on last man standing etiquette to just die if you are the last one alive and it isn't the respawn wave.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The poll kick was removed after the majority of NordInvasion requested it. So to answer your question. No the poll kick wont be returning, this is due to many people abusing it, such as clans or groups poll kicking the server empty so they only remain there or another situation that raised was alot of random poll kicks were made against individuals who were innocent. There are many situations that came with the Poll kick hence why we prefer to leave it in the shadows. Since it was removed the mod has been alot more calm.

However if you simply report them they will be dealt with or just send me a message on steam and I will be on within seconds to deal with the situation.

- Steam: poiuztre
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]