Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! )
(04-01-2012, 10:04 PM)Aventori link Wrote: the ideas nice, but wouldn't it be easier (kind of comes from lavs idea) to give the max in each class (commando, sniper, knight) a thing they can drop to boost the abilities in say a group of people? sort of like a "buff pot" that automatically works that also has only a certain range. (snipped rest)

I like this idea better than what was suggested in the OP. It would also compete for engineer ammo boxes and medic kits.
sorry im nub to forum game text, what you mean by "op"
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Opening post. Can also refer to 'overpowered' Tongue
(04-01-2012, 10:42 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Opening post. Can also refer to 'overpowered' Tongue

It can also mean original poster Big Grin. It has many meanings.
In dutch it also means 'run out' or 'empty' 
Well I didn't know that. Cool. Not sure how useful it will ever be for me, but coolness.
This isn't a training ground for internet lingo. Keep it on topic guys.
(05-01-2012, 10:35 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: This isn't a training ground for internet lingo. Keep it on topic guys.

Awww...

But seriously, is this something that is possible in one form or another? Whether by ability or dropped item (akin to ammo boxes or barricades).
(05-01-2012, 10:38 PM)Taser link Wrote: But seriously, is this something that is possible in one form or another? Whether by ability or dropped item (akin to ammo boxes or barricades).
All suggestions I made should be technically feasible. Some of the others are not, though.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Like I said I could come up with additional ideas if I figured it would amount to anything, those simple ones I put out there are realistic, warriors used to use their shields as weapons ALL the time in battle, and archers had the ability to fire faster then what the current rate is... as for the cav, yeah... back to the drawing board on my ideas for them I was having trouble thinking of something solid.

Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!