Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great Nord Invasion Players
In no Particular Order:

Clickeverywhere
Senni
Ragnash
Ryu
Benchie
Lost_Legend
Lollo
Sphinx
Latina_Heat
ughgh
Feel_It
Gashy
Mr_Awesome
Chucklehead
Fluffy
Wolfsblood
Stars
Hypernoma
Hande
Mr_Guarnere
Huscarlton_Banks
Barristan
Jez
Conqueror_Worm
Marlowe_Biggs
Winter
Sophie
Irish_Eagle
Eskimo
Drunken_Monkey
Blade
Gismo
Jerimiah_the_12th
Tarimoth
Jarold
Sparhawk
Evil_Dan
Sinister_Soldier
Fred_Frederickus
alee56
Bas
Kwal
Eleos
Apsod
Oneeye
Birdtalon
Blondin
Hablam
k4mi
Daenerys

And Donators, because they keep the mod running. <--------- Thanks Hande Big Grin
I may have forgotten some great people, Also if you would like to nominate someone to the list put their name below!
Will be adding as I go

Aww your too kind Smile
awwi  :-*
ON_Sinister_Soldier
and
ON_Fred_frederickus

These are 2 great players and house mates, I would like to nominate them.

Bas
You're making me blush Aragorn..

Seriously though, a great player is not defined by how many legendaries you have or what house you're in, but rather by how you treat other friends of Swadia (especially our new friends clad in red)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
agreed. Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
(15-12-2012, 08:44 PM)Gashy link Wrote: A great player is not defined by how many legendaries you have or what house you're in, but rather by how that player treats other friends of Swadia.

I agree with that.
I am in a house with not many people and 1 legendary just sayin Gashy Wink But i agree with what you say, since most of these people are very wealthy in this game.
(15-12-2012, 08:44 PM)Gashy link Wrote: You're making me blush Aragorn..

Seriously though, a great player is not defined by how many legendaries you have or what house you're in, but rather by how you treat other friends of Swadia (especially our new friends clad in red)

I agree, however it seems that the best, nicest and most determined players make themselves rich with time, which leaves this effect on the players list.

In response to the Several PM's I have received, I am not going to be adding people to the list if you self nominate, rather if someone else nominates you.

On another note if I remembers someone who I missed they may be added without nomination.
Pretty sure you excluded me since I bought that fearsome for those old boots