Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Decapitate and Dismember
I would add this script on NI mod, should be nice dismember nords Big Grin
So basically Viking conquest?
VLKA_Camaro_Warden: Warden
VLKA_Camaro_Zwei: Zweihander
VLKA_Camaro_Master: Master Peltast
VLKA_Camaro_Chosen: Chosen Marksman

Loots:
Bulwark of Swadia 10/04/2017
Bolt Tosser 10/04/2017
Ragnar's Wrath 29/04/2017

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/
http://www.moddb.com/mods/decapitate-and-dismember
its standalone

their script may added for dlc
You must really hate the Nords. I can understand that but let us be civilized. They do invade because their mums do not show them enough attention, teachers expect too much, internet connection fails most of the time and there's nothing on TV. And yeah, the unemployment rate is high. Let us show little understanding. Wink
Man, projection must suck :X
Bobo, it is you who is misguided. You take your coin from King Ragnar and spew forth these lies, but do you truly understand what monsterous creatures' wills you serve? So called 'King' Ragnar is nothing more than a power hungry rat who upsurped the throne upon the previous rulers death. Even then, these Nords are not the original inhabitants of the past, for they too were thieves, who stole away my people's lands. Yes, my people's lands. Once we were known as Sturgiagans, Sturgains, Sturgians? I know not the true name, for even that was stolen from us as our libraries were burnt. You believe we should show understanding? Kindness? To these same murderers and cutthroats who decimated an entire people, a culture descended from Feudal Lords who fought a bloody war in the name of my people to free us from the tyrannical Calradian Emperor himself, when once it was all done and finished, the Nordfolk came and slaughtered my kin in their moment of weakness! So much has been lost to these, things, monsters, and you wish for me to be kind?

No, I refuse to continue to bear arms in Swadia's defense if this is the way your weak people deal barbarians, if there shall be no vengance against the Nords, then I shall not serve Harlaus, but the memory of my people and carry itself out myself! So what are we talking about, I just came in from the tavern.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(28-02-2017, 08:57 AM)Looter Wrote: Bobo, it is you who is misguided. You take your coin from King Ragnar and spew forth these lies, but do you truly understand what monsterous creatures' wills you serve? So called 'King' Ragnar is nothing more than a power hungry rat who upsurped the throne upon the previous rulers death. Even then, these Nords are not the original inhabitants of the past, for they too were thieves, who stole away my people's lands. Yes, my people's lands. Once we were known as Sturgiagans, Sturgains, Sturgians? I know not the true name, for even that was stolen from us as our libraries were burnt. You believe we should show understanding? Kindness? To these same murderers and cutthroats who decimated an entire people, a culture descended from Feudal Lords who fought a bloody war in the name of my people to free us from the tyrannical Calradian Emperor himself, when once it was all done and finished, the Nordfolk came and slaughtered my kin in their moment of weakness! So much has been lost to these, things, monsters, and you wish for me to be kind?

No, I refuse to continue to bear arms in Swadia's defense if this is the way your weak people deal barbarians, if there shall be no vengance against the Nords, then I shall not serve Harlaus, but the memory of my people and carry itself out myself! So what are we talking about, I just came in from the tavern.

I am not sure, I believe he was was saying that we were incompetent against Nords, and most of us shall remain unemployed. *takes sip from his ale* Or that the Nords are unenmployed and incompetent to beat us. Or that we both are drunk and don't know what the hell is going on. 

What's the subject again?

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
'Negative' as once an AI soldier told me when I asked him to pilot my Ghost Hawk.

This comment has no true meaning, just like Looter's Wink
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

@Looter: I must admin King Ragnar dropped me something of value few times but how the hell did you learn of that! All the secrecy, contact boxes, passwords wispered by strangers in the darkest corner of a tavern, vanishing ink (damn expensive!),... All in vain!