Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shared inventory (again)
Me and Faravin isn't the best example since we know eachothers passwords and can get gear whenever we want. Though I must say Faravin usually has everything on his account lol.

If such system was ever to be implemented I would keep it 1 player account. Even with house armories one can simply cause a DoS by keeping an item equipped thus preventing it to be lent to a other player. Even then the guard of the house armoury still has to distribute everything by returning an item to the house armoury with force.

With that aside, there will be a lot of item leeching. If anyone can get their hands on the best stuff, what challenge is yet to beat? Ragnarok mode is already way to easy, ye Yuri do something about it.
(02-03-2017, 08:10 PM)Bobo Wrote: 2. there are players sharing their equipment with their friends on regular basis, like: me and Sagi, Andrea and Shark, you and Fara and probably there's much more. Isn't it pain to endlessly trade the items between chars? Damn, for me it is and I suspect it's no more enjoyable for the others.

Tell them to get their own gear.

[Image: l3n9iAK.png]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(02-03-2017, 08:49 PM)Malong Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:10 PM)Bobo Wrote: 2. there are players sharing their equipment with their friends on regular basis, like: me and Sagi, Andrea and Shark, you and Fara and probably there's much more. Isn't it pain to endlessly trade the items between chars? Damn, for me it is and I suspect it's no more enjoyable for the others.

? In a game were you end up trading the same people the same shit k.. makes sences to join up so you can work together to get better gear for some people.

Me and Monster have be together for idk 2 years+ as we traded pike set ups for sniper etc add the fact we are 2 differnt time zones it works out quite well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-03-2017, 10:14 PM)Woody Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:49 PM)Malong Wrote:

? In a game were you end up trading the same people the same shit k.. makes sences to join up so you can work together to get better gear for some people.

Me and Monster have be together for idk 2 years+ as we traded pike set ups for sniper etc add the fact we are 2 differnt time zones it works out quite well.
Works like that as well for Dom and I
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Like I said. Sharing items with friends is not rare and it works fine for ppl. Just trading over and over again is no good.
(02-03-2017, 10:14 PM)Woody Wrote: ? In a game were you end up trading the same people the same shit k.. makes sences to join up so you can work together to get better gear for some people.

I have no clue what you're trying to say with the first sentence.

But anyway, if you're in different time zones, you won't need to be concerned about multiple people using the items simultaneously, the current system of trading the items and keep trade backs open. There should be an inconvenience for people using items that are technically others'. In what game is there a system where you equip an item from an abstract inventory and items return to this abstract inventory when you're not online?

(03-03-2017, 07:40 AM)Bobo Wrote: Like I said. Sharing items with friends is not rare and it works fine for ppl. Just trading over and over again is no good.

What do you mean by "no good?" Every player should know the implications and inconveniences of the item system, particularly the players who share items. Namely, people can't simultaneously equip the same items, and trades need to be completed before they switch parties. From a technical standpoint, there is the database performance from maintaining all the links and key constraints.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Surely it is the right thing that one item cannot be used by more than one player at the time. Agreed.

When it comes to trading items, it is absurd in the form it is now. One has to trade the items between his own chars that need to be in the same house to make it. Means if your char is not in a house you can't trade your own item between your own chars. And to get back into the house (if you left, because you need to leave if you want to trade with someone from another house) you need a captain from the house to assist you. Who may not be available at the very moment or even for a prolonged period of time. Jeeez...
(03-03-2017, 09:22 PM)Bobo Wrote: When it comes to trading items, it is absurd in the form it is now. One has to trade the items between his own chars that need to be in the same house to make it. Means if your char is not in a house you can't trade your own item between your own chars. And to get back into the house (if you left, because you need to leave if you want to trade with someone from another house) you need a captain from the house to assist you. Who may not be available at the very moment or even for a prolonged period of time. Jeeez...

All true, and requiring being in the same house to trade within the same account is an unnecessary constraint 5 years later. But it's not the point we were discussing, which is:

But to your "new" point, if you share items with people on regular bases, make a house with those people. And at this point, there's no reason to be in the same house website-construct (the house on the website) as the house community-construct (the actual house with the human beings with whom you play the game). Nonetheless, all of this is an incredibly small price to pay for having to gear half as many characters as you normally would compared to if just you had your own gear. You can at least admit that.

Great Idea. i also hate to trade stuff between my own chars. But in my opinion, the number of ppl which you can add to an item that they can use it should be limited. also they should have to be in the same house.
i see the one problem that no one will trade (buy and sell)something when he can add all his friends in every house to use his item. I wouldnt buy anything else because i am sure faravin will set me on his lending list of every awesome stuff ;D

once again, the idea is great! hope to get it for, maybe just for the own chars to get away from trading (got 1 tome and 1 msk for 7 chars, thats the main problem).
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
I have a MP and a Legio and It Will be cool to have my CTS on both chars at same time.
But I think that use the same ítem on differents accounts at same time isnt that cool.
Maybe, to solve the first problem a preset trade with the ítems u want to share, could be enogh. (There would be a "fast trade" button or something like that)