Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eagle feathers drop rate
Guys, these eagle feathers are nowhere to be found.
How are we supposed to craft items that require 20 of them!!
Eh, you are absolutely right. They aren't like Rough cloth falling down like rain in every wave but thats why it is a red Material. Its rare and also, have you seen the price? Obviously its hard to find them but STILL possible. Noticed yet? The Mod is about rare things dropping in ran dom moments. Why would you increase the loot chance of Eagle feathers?
Its like a newbie says "Meh, Legendarys are nowhere to be found. How to become a true hero then?"
Its not a decision to craft Ebony Arrows in one day.. You have to save a bit. That would be boring if you can craft the High-Tier Craftables in one day.
Play Cav, have luck and loot 'em there. ^^
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
In 4 months i' m playing I' ve only found one and unlike other red materials they are nowhere to be found on ah and even on forum they are hard to get.
The way it is now it is impossible for a non full time NI player to get this kind of gear.
If you have problems with noobs that want to increase legendary drop rate, you are in the wrong thread because i' m talking about a crafting material and one that is not only the rarest and the most expensive but also one who in recipes in needed in great quantities; and i' m not talking about end-gear stuff.
This kind of unbalance may be something devs expressely wanted or no, I just posted this thread to know what the community thinks.
I didn' t know about cav, i'll try there; care to tell me what wave?
you should play more cav then, wave 12 drops them quite often

with often i mean one every 2 or 3 runs
You know not everyone has time to spam out in a game like faravin, they have lives. This discussion is pretty pointless, developers aren't going to change Ni from being exclusive to people who dedicate insane hours to a video game tbh. Calradia is faster to conquer in native than progress far in nordinvasion.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

i have a life,i  only got 11k +
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

i play in NI 2k+ hours, and i looted only 1-2 EF + 3EF in cavarly from last wave and boss

very rare mats)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
700k hours, just droped 2 two days ago
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
You're better off just buying Arrows/Bolts, since it costs less than crafting anyway.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.