Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About the hardcore server.
Okay, just want to get something straight, why the hell are the players also getting bummed in all this?

Guilty by association? Really? Saw a new server, checked it out, happened to be hardcore, how the hell am I supposed to know I'm not supposed to be there?

I'm sorry Devs, but I don't watch the forum 24/7 and have a tab open for every single thread on the forum while spamming F5 like my life depends on it.

If you don't want something to happen, MAKE IT CLEAR, make a god damned announcement or add that shit in the patch note, don't expect everyone to know and start punishing people when they can't read your minds.
(04-01-2012, 03:31 AM)Borealis link Wrote: Okay, just want to get something straight, why the hell are the players also getting bummed in all this?

Guilty by association? Really? Saw a new server, checked it out, happened to be hardcore, how the hell am I supposed to know I'm not supposed to be there?

I'm sorry Devs, but I don't watch the forum 24/7 and have a tab open for every single thread on the forum while spamming F5 like my life depends on it.

If you don't want something to happen, MAKE IT CLEAR, make a god damned announcement or add that shit in the patch note, don't expect everyone to know and start punishing people when they can't read your minds.

To clarify, only the instigators and major offenders of this, aka the people who knew what they were doing have been reprimanded, players who idly happened into the server will be unaffected.