Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Solo/2 man rag
Does anyone know if anyone has soloed/2 man rag mode? I've finished it with 3 people once but we got really lucky
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Well, i think you can solo Rag, i've Seen Nka and Alpha do it. they probably solo rag alot Big Grin
"Live long, and pawspurr"
(13-03-2017, 07:21 AM)JustEvil Wrote: Well, i think you can solo Rag, i've Seen Nka and Alpha do it. they probably solo rag alot Big Grin

um dont think so with the maps that we have atm at the very lest 2 as need Walls / Barrels / Tomes.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It´s possible.
Solo all the way to Odin being last, but died to him. No barrels used, 3 people joined and insta died on Thor.

Odin kiting kill together with RoaringKite.
Yeah, ppl used to solo rag. We all used to kite a lot in the ol'good days. Smile
But that requires a really good kitting map and most got changed toward team play rather...
Rag is easy for 2 good range players. And hard for 2 range+1 infantry and more) Need only 1 good builder...
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35