Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

narko blocking shoots
Fara asked for ODIN kill bcz quest, well, i need odin kill too so i keep shooting like a normal run, when heatlhbar was arround 1 hit narko walked in front of me to block the shoot, looking at me, so he knows he was blocking me.

i know that nothing its gonna happen to him, even a little warning or whatever, why? cant say here bcz i will get warning even ban, who knows. i just know that if anyone would have block anyone of that group, he would get ban or warning

this probably gets a lot of comments defending him, although they know that its bad.
I was on the run and yes i asked for the kill kindly which I also got, I´m sure Narko didnt block anyone by intention since noone was shoting him anyway. You can always report someone or join Discord if people annoy you or do something wrong ingame. Also a Screenshot would proof your point.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(13-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Faravin Wrote: I was on the run and yes i asked for the kill kindly which I also got, I´m sure Narko didnt block anyone by intention since noone was shoting him anyway. You can always report someone ingame or join Discord if people annoy you or do something wrong ingame.

I would want to ask why he walked in front of me looking at me blocking my shoot, and i was shooting ,clearly, at odin
 I would want to know what has narko to say
Well, sorry if I did block you, was an accident