Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

asking for boss kills
There are 2 Quests in NI that gives u a lot of cash: legacy of a hero and prime slayer
each one gives u 500k of gold.
why it gives 500k of gold?!?
bcz its hard to do it, getting the boss kill its difficult, as there are a lot of ppl that want that kill. so u have to be shoting constantly bcz u never know when the boss is gonna die.

but, imagine that u have a script (that no all ppl has bcz they dont know that it exits) wich let u know how many hp the boss has, that would be an advantage right? well, but its still complicated to get the kill, more ppl is shooting at the boss, more ppl want that 500k

what if... u told them that u need the kill? they are good ppl, they can make an exception if u need that kill exactly.

but, a lot of ppl abuse of this, and ask for that kill more than 1 time, making that 500k easier than its expected to be.

So, if this quest its hard, why dont keep it hard.

the solution will be, (i my opinion) make this illegal, i understand that ppl ask for the kills at events, okey, and to their friends, okey too, but ask in the server... spoils the gameplay, a boss is a boss, and who kill him shouldt be chosen.
It is still up to you if you wish to comply with the people asking for the kill. No one is stopping you from killing the boss yourself.
Thats true; I was insulted few times because someone waked up on last wave and started to cry that he very need Ragnar kill, while I needed him too, so I still attacked.
Ofc. we can be cool people and let someone to kill boss; but still 80% of server need this kill to.
What if there is a specific palyer that name starts with "F" and he is abusing the script, and people form his house are helping him? Let's say today he killed 5 bosses perfectly, only him (2x Prince, 1x Ragnar, 2x War Marshal) or yester day he killed Loke or Heimdarll (this one is solo actually) perfectly. Also everytime he says that it's last for Legacy, meanwhile also farming PrimeSlayer. It's grinding 1 mil per week. I think Kaas said not to abuse the script and someone is doing it. Waiting for ppl to cover him.
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
(13-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: It is still up to you if you wish to comply with the people asking for the kill. No one is stopping you from killing the boss yourself.

not always....
So u want to report everyone asking for a kill? fine , go for it! Most of the time i start kiting --> ppl join at w9 so ofc i ask for a certain kill... like everyone does it if you need a boss for a quest.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(13-03-2017, 06:31 PM)Faravin Wrote: So u want to report everyone asking for a kill? fine , go for it! Most of the time i start kiting --> ppl join at w9 so ofc i ask for a certain kill... like everyone does it.

Okey, but what when are not kitting?
I entered a lot of games with u asking for kills that weren't started by u.
not kiting = 3people + ?
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Let people ask as often as they want. If you want to kill the boss, then do so. No one can punish you for that. I'm already a bit pissed of people wanting a specific boss kill on our Rag events every week ending up like "Only that guy attacks him" blablabla. I mean, if it would be every now and then, ok, but like every run is annoying as fuck...

I've already told my dear members to NOT ask for kills in public servers, cuz as you stated correctly, it would just end up with friends/house members blocking other people, throwing bad words at them without reasons and would all in all just create negative outcome, seen in the report some hours ago.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Fara got 13 legendaries; 13 is not lucky number... Give him chance to get fourteenth loot and don't bee soo greedy.