Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ghost Recon Wildlands
I was really looking into getting Ghost Recon Wildlands but, since it has coop as a main part of the game, I was wondering who else has it. For all of the people that have played it, either the full game or beta, I would love to hear your feedback on the game and whether or not you think it is a good buy.
Hi,
I've played BETA of this game and I've also bought the full version and I've already played for 20h. To be honest it is really good fun if you play with friends but it is boring in solo mode. What is more, this game has really high requirements so you need really good PC to bo able to play it. The strong advantage is the open world and as in my case the need of stealth (but you can just go rambo as well). BUT, it's really repetitive and most of the missions look like go from point A to point B and kill someone/steal something. Moreover, it has many bugs like bots spawning next to you in the middle of the mission and there are some strange freezes (talking about coop). However, if I were able to decide again I wouldn't buy it, mostly because of the price. In my opinion the game is not worth its price.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Tru that you probably will have pc trouble time to time. But it runs smoothly most of the time(if you have a decent pc). In terms of the missions, it's actually not that repetitive. Of course because of the rpg aspect and open world, there is going to be some repetitive missions. However, that's mostly with side missions and can be balanced with periodic breaks, which usually keeps it fresh. It has it's fair share of bugs for an open world game as well, but none are game breaking(that i've noticed). Overall I would give it a 7/10, and an 8/10 if you play co-op.

Edit: Something I also have to praise is a number of weapons. It's really a great variety, and although there are micro-transactions, most items are gained through getting info and looting crates across the map.
Finna whip.
Go to keysforsteam.com there is wildlanes for 38 euro
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia