Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report TH_Ephores
Reason today i was play on NI_Ragnarok_EU1
and i dont stay afk, i am only kill bots, so i have only SS bow and war arrow, i want take Stag bow but one member of clan TH (xbow) took it and didnt want give me it.i when was respawn wave i take xbow and shooted, and i kill a lot of bots, but Ephores kicked me. 
i have screens if need i can download it!
Yes i kicked you for being a troll and furthermore you have been leeching on the run before. Yea the TH member took it to give it to an archer who is actually playing active and you took the xbow and a shield while being on your archer thats why i warned you. I gave you a chance to stop trolling but you didnt take it so i had to remove you from the server and i would do it again cause thats what i have to do!
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||
I take xbow bec xbow have a lot of damage then SS bow and take shield bec i hate tricsters, so your kicked was bec u and your clanmates dont like me, so administrations pls talk with Ephores

I can kill anybots with any weapons, bec i have tru skill

okey pkey ookey
if inf take throw weapons so they are trolling and u should kick them!
It's second time I notice ephores taking his responsibilities too serious, last time you kicked Duda for staying afk 2 minutes... there is 5 minute time period. Yet, when someone form TH is afk you don't kick him. Same situation with TH player saying that he will be afk for 2 minutes but in the end he Is afk for 5 minutes and you wait for him to return.... Sorry but in my opinion you are one sided, helping TH members
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
That's not true yesterday ephores kicked TH_M4rk because he was afk for 5 min ephores do good job you said this because you dont like him he kicked duda yesterday not because he was afk bug he was stacking deployable shield on ammo box because we dont have wall and this is forbiden
So i hope Ephores will be delete on NI administrators roster
Well - Qrvishon i know Duda is one of your friends but i had to remove him once for on off afking behind the cades, once for insulting other players and he also got a temp ban of me for backtalking - i also remove ppl from my house like i just did yesterday when mark was being afk - normally i dont have to do this cause i actually tell my members not to stay afk for longer than 5 minutes - anyways there is no difference for me if someone is being in TH or not - it is quite simple if someone obeys the rules it is fine if not he gets a kick!
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||
[Image: tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif]

5chars
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
If you have a complaint against an admin, this is not the place for it. You need to PM Irish with your issue and he alone will judge the situation.

Not here in public. So I strongly suggest that everybody stops posting here, and Red_War contacts Irish himself.

Kaas Out.
Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)
Krex if you have nothing to add to the repport please stay out of it? Not that hard to undstand Wink
Also i would recommend just to wait for Irish to reply on this
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019