Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Pictures for a few Commando Helmets
Pigface Klappvisor
Sugarloaf Helm
Hornskull
Visored Salet (know alreaddy)

Hey, i would be interested in buying one of thouse helmets allthough i dont know how they look like. Since they all got the same crafting. Unfortunatly all the forum threads are not up to date so i hope someone can provide me thouse screens on this post. Also if u may sell one of these i migh be interested (paying in cash) pm me....

regards
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=1208 - has not been updated in years but still has pics

Edit only the 1st pic was up rip

@ Devs If we need some one to update all 3 of them armo,weapons etc. I will...

[Image: open%20salet.jpg]

[Image: mb40l.jpg]

[Image: mb41.jpg]

[Image: mb12tl.jpg]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
If you search them up on the internet they actually come up pretty close to the in-game version if you want to give that a shot.
VLKA_Camaro_Warden: Warden
VLKA_Camaro_Zwei: Zweihander
VLKA_Camaro_Master: Master Peltast
VLKA_Camaro_Chosen: Chosen Marksman

Loots:
Bulwark of Swadia 10/04/2017
Bolt Tosser 10/04/2017
Ragnar's Wrath 29/04/2017

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/
Using openbrf.

[Image: image.png]

Not sure about visored sallet though, i used a bit different mesh from that uses the game for helmet(cause in open brf it has another type of model rather than "helm", and makes the view of all four helmets impractical). But should be the right.

UPD: There's actually the difference, so this is the right one
(19-03-2017, 06:48 PM)Narvad Wrote: Using openbrf.

Not sure about visored sallet though, i used a bit different mesh from that uses the game for helmet(cause in open brf it has another type of model rather than "helm", and makes the view of all four helmets impractical). But should be the right.

UPD: There's actually the difference, so this is the right one

thanks alot mate i chose the pigface Smile