Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Commands?
Why can't the native commands be useful to us?
Also i miss the cheers function.
Because you cant control real people.. through in game commands..  :o
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I didn't think of that, that's why my strategy never works.  :o No what i mean is  we all have the Native warbands commands, as infantry stan here move ten paces and that.
So can't they be re done to help, follow me, stand here and this and that :Smile
It could be like the numpad keys from Diablo 1 where it would enter pre-arranged phrases like "follow me", "here's something for you", "now you die!"

Not sure if that'd be possible though, but if such a thing could exist, I'd be for it. Or not... there is always spamming. I believe this topic was discussed before in an older thread. Forgive me for this stupid post, but I've typed it anyway and I'm going to post it, so there.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-12-2012, 05:09 AM)Jarlhenri link Wrote: Why can't the native commands be useful to us?
Also i miss the cheers function.

We would prefer if people communicated directly through TS or some other means. The level of teamwork involved in NI makes crafting lots of buttons a bit of a waste of energy, especially since we have direct communication available.