Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove automatic map change
Now that players cannot easily change their equipment selection, standard Warband feature of automatically rotating maps becomes quite bothersome, so I'd suggest to remove it from the mod.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
I'm not too clear on why the equipment selection and the map rotation have anything to do with each other, but I would appreciate it if we could change our items that we have equipped in game as well as on the website.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
They matter quite a lot for a versatile character.

I can join a Beach Assault map with horse and lance, but then the map auto-rotates to Mountain Pass and I want to change to my cleaver and extra ammo or ammo box - but I have to quit the server completely and re-login in order to do that, which is annoying.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Eh,, Without map rotate server will run only one map, so this is not good idea.